Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Since this is the finale, I do not post here on the blog because be


Since this is the finale, I do not post here on the blog because be&sco I make no madame to the highest level that Thomas baliwan requirements only after my schooling, I was bobonggahan it! Could I really mimiss the weekly blog because I admit boring toga the week end I have my plge hang at home, and fantastic because I learned madame toga. 30 blog topics that we shared be&sco of funny, I would say basically guaranteed to meet and interact with workplace reluctance chaff view the results if the respective whom, mega more like facebook, but we also unmatchable Imbang spammer clasmate nmin dame of the viewer in their blog. Just like us become be&sco compete n the viewer or follower numbers, because that jean and crinckles that ngunguna and my dw midterm plus enjoy the most viewer. Tlgang flourished but were pursued and brother Eric and Camille. In comparison my gadgets, like Nikon ndiscover mdme un ung main cannon and their comparison, the difference be&sco between tablet PC or laptop, the major difference between the major IT, CS and IS and madame more. And for our great professor, introducing, Michael Louie Ferrer, the Imba, the greatest and one of Cavite State University CCNA, echos. In the first class I in him, automata and language theory, and I have not been there since nka attend tuition I, and I immediately knew something nblitaan "Latex and circles round my long nmn magets" haha. Note my life, I have experienced the class sir torture and psakit life. Fun of you? Two project nmin? and tlgang him suffer just nmin naransan be&sco mg of pretentious haha. First, when the automaton made nmin nmin ung chosen machine's quantum. Of course I am also somewhat disappointed nun because I grade, c xyzor that wala na midterm project, eh na ndi the removal and other higher grade her for the fu ***** chess exam. And eh, somewhere even more nkilala sir, and lhat of class I, of knya trip lng plge laugh: D and im brazen mouth, I'm confident noise and mgmura because that too!: D Excessive dameng experiences and ngyari past, and the DME DME day of our class, I also learned mrami, "ANYWAY" and "AH YEAH" ie palage the mouthwash every mgtuturo sir: D In her class LNG somewhere naransan suffering, due to the two major major subjects are held here, even triple triple our suffering. As usual, for each subject, two to the project, and according to him "I AM IN DAMAGE YOUR DREAM!" Haha but dhil the pghihirap that looks like a training yun ms especially for carnivorous dedicated to the study and kme train more deadly activities. Hehe almost cried because be&sco of "epic fail" the first project somewhere in the Data Comm, on manipulating LED light control, you will need somewhere mging steady and face the challenges of life. Magkaganun Even so, my dame dame natutunan.Para me, da the best way of teaching here, because mdali q ma gets and tlgang to "feed be&sco my mind". I forget the Cisco Packet Tracer, because we each laboratory, tlgang pressure but I relish the feeling nmn nkakatapos know you and know n mu ung mga ngyari as ignorant. The pasensyahan be&sco niu po pla times palage late for school because I tlgang I very act. And it came to pass I felt angry nun who you conduct a boyfriend. I'm very very sorry sir. Thanks, too, the free po my panini, haha I really forget. Sir Ferrer, Pasalubong huh, haha ,. . I salute you, to anyone climbing on the roof and one you tlgang "Cisco Certified Network Associate". IMBA toga you and jenny. Thank you for all of Calvary, and of course kasiyahan.Ingat pain just pity anyone going to Singapore. Haha Arvilyn Rogel 200911824
2012 (23) March (2) The things I can say about this subject and to my ... Freedom of Expression and Pa Despedida Party on po ... February (8) January (13) 2011 (12 ) December be&sco (6) November (3) June (1) May (1) April (1) 2010 (12) June (6) May (6)


No comments:

Post a Comment