Tuesday, May 19, 2015

- Www.conlemaninpasta.com ice slush


As you already ice slush know, a few weeks ago I started to work for the realization of the puff pastry! The first test, with a recipe sweet and sinful, has been largely surpassed (and here the result). I could not then try a recipe for savory version! ice slush On this occasion I made then one of my favorite snacks, "les Sacristains" or sacristans. Strips of puff pastry covered with seeds crunchy or grated cheese or still fragrant spices, rolled ice slush up on themselves and arranged in the oven for cooking. In a few minutes you will have a good and valid excuse for a dip in the hour of the aperitif. I think they are more or less known and beloved by all, so I do not think you serve large presentations. Today I am a bit 'of racing, because in these two weeks are super busy, but I promise, rather solemnly swear that next week comes the sweet ... and I dare say that sweet !! I'm doing a little wait 'just because, being a hectic week, I have not had time to arrange photos and post! I can do it, I just have a mega fatigue that haunts me! Tell me that is only because of this cold absurd, please !! Meanwhile, the various visits to kindergartens (yes the little prepares for his next great adventure!) And waiting for the snow, I offer a "sacristain" (I prefer it said in French, is more chic!), Crispy and buttery at the right point maybe with a good drink! I remind you that then you can vote for me here for the "Blogger we want you" to Grazia.it. Every vote is welcome;)
Ingredients: puff pastry to taste (here's the recipe) poppy seeds sesame seeds yolk milk grated Parmesan or other cheese (Gruyère type, sheep cheese, etc) Preparation Roll out the dough directly ice slush on a sheet of wax paper, it will be more practical. Brush the surface with a little 'of beaten egg yolk with a tablespoon of milk. Sprinkle with grated cheese or semi choice. Cut strips length of 20 cm and a width of about 1.5 cm. Raise them, holding ice slush them by the ends and roll them on their own. Lay them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper that you try to keep them apart so they do not overlap during cooking. Bake at 200 C and cook until they are well puffed and golden. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
how beautiful that sonooooooooo !! really delicious ... Reply Delete
Reply
You've made you want to prepare the pastry and centuries that I do not. Actually you made me want to eat your "Sacristains" !!! Also very beautiful photos! Reply Delete
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Baci di Dama
chocolate cookie dough sandwich cookies
13 hours ago
The Rabbit Hole
Slating with cream cheese peppered fresh beans and almonds
1 hour ago
Frames of sugar
easy honey nut granola
1 hour ago
- Www.conlemaninpasta.com ice slush
Granizado de sangria
2 days ago
Playful Cooking
Paradise Margarita
3 days ago
The Candid Appetite
Soft apricot cake
5 days ago
the kitchen of calycanthus
my balcony garden - an update
6 days ago
The Frufru
Muffins with cream
1 week ago
Bakingdom
Apple pie and buckwheat caramelizzato ice slush --- Obuolių pyragas on karameliniais grikiais
1 week ago
Amuses bouche
FEEDING BABIES. PART 2
2 weeks ago
mint and licorice
chickpea bean bowl w / toasted breadcrumbs ice slush + dill-tahini
4 weeks ago
Culinographie
Happy Easter! (Orthodox to all humanity)
1 month ago
The bramble berries
Brownie
2 months ago
Ida crumbs ice slush in the kitchen
Czekoladowy krem z awokado
3 months ago
ilpranzodibabette
This is a recent shoot with did with horses for Stellamara an ...
7 months ago
Sips and Spoonfuls ice slush
CHANGE
Delicieux - A vegetarian food blog & travel blog sharing delicious recipes
Rachel Chew
Bakers Royale
The kitchen finesse
2015 (46) May (5) April (10) March (9) February (10) March (12) 2014 (122) December (17) March (12) October (15) October (9) December (1) July (9) March (4) May (12) April (8) March (12) February (12) January (11) 2013 (121) December ice slush (14) March (11) October (14) March (8) August (3) July (6) March (8) May (8) April (11) &

No comments:

Post a Comment