Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hello. We ask them amused. Chocolate. Childhood, irritants? Due you have entered the restricted die


The trick is to unplug the power. And the trick, I think pretty almighty. The vice in sports. The vice in human relations. The vice to work. ( vice, of the Will are you use any) once, I was cooking always in my heart freshman, it is not possible to make somersault ingredients is absolutely shaking the skillet always in my heart in one hand, about eight years ago just started always in my heart one living It was terribly weak is. (Now I, dishes What grade of I wonder), so had been longing to habit terribly always in my heart weak, Besha~tsu even fearfully challenge in the kitchen, about two times out of three times the ingredients of a frying pan on the floor! That, and I was downright sad story. If floor only Madashimo, me when such, Mostly you around always in my heart the stove, I think I wreak also Toka gap of stove and sink. You tremble just imagine the subsequent cleaning. When In addition write, it was not possible "Nyanko hand" when you cut the vegetables with a knife. If you "Nyanko hand", it is not ginger is difficult to cut. And dangerous to reverse. And life was pile. When if from time, and may be used as they are to the "frying pan somersault" notice, which can be imperceptibly also "Nyanko hand". To timidly, around which contains the forces in the shoulder, even though could not even if luck. Chikara but I could not because I had entered. The other, also wreak the frying pan of food on the floor, almost no, Nante julienne of vegetables, even it seems fun. Oh, shredded like, (but is no situation that is asked endlessly julienne), but is much ends up endlessly shredded Once surely asked, chopped is tremendous weak. If I asked the chopped to someone, you might negotiate to be "useless always in my heart Is In shredded rather than chopped?". always in my heart Of omelet and hamburger for my onion is Ussu-i slice determined. Chopped is, on that scattered sprinkle on top of the cutting board, that is wade it should not and do not divide one by one the the "chopped portion" and "part that you will chopped", actually I think it's very troublesome. At all but I do not bother if slice. And, rose Keru feel chopped, work to collect them is, I think me and he Madorokkoshii is. Such I, for the chopped onion, but was recommended the Tamori cut to several people, in fact it is not adopted, too. But Well, scattered how It is better. A blood circulation scattered feeling of when you have a carrot chopped unpleasant, while collecting loosened was carrot us "I have really weak chopped" It is a thing of much is allowed to re-confirm that. In the future, and I'm going to live as much as possible to avoid the chopped. By the way, favorite kitchen knife is much Henckels. Photos were purchased today egg. Entirely always in my heart without relationship with the topic!
Hello. We ask them amused. Chocolate. Childhood, irritants? Due you have entered the restricted diet items as, there is a longing still. Now. Sometimes it will be cathodic eating Become want to eat Mushoni ~ chopped always in my heart ... I will also be pretty rough eye. If you hamburger, be chopped faction fairly remain the texture. Up and down winding. On, in, than the second volume ..., if you have to borrow all the time subsequent novels in the library, we are struggling always in my heart to order. This library is the very survive in can net reserved, program series of more than three volumes are not can use this feature. So, is required always in my heart book while reading in order. This technique, when viewed It took a long time until able to use (laughs) from I, F-san is a coffee image than black tea. In M school of Umeda, When I met, in the case of tea, I was citron always in my heart tea tea. Be images from that time. Trick is pull out the power. Indeed! always in my heart Sharp is, I know in my head that it is necessary, but the grain is nowadays no longer switched the switch too carelessly seriously always in my heart addicting. I naughty I must get to adult. always in my heart by Dar Reply Delete
* And me enjoying Darshan, always thank you! Digest of comments, always in my heart time while joy "Uhauha" in lots (laughs) I was allowed to read Darshan is small, I'm chocolate was restricted always in my heart diet item. Uchiha "Coca-Cola" is, it was the category. That the called "tooth melts", when the elementary school I've been scared to have a little believe. always in my heart Imprinted is intended to demonstrate the generous power, when still drinking Coke, is just a little guilty. Chopped is weak, the Darshan also one vote! (Without always in my heart permission) I not good to soft through always in my heart the fire to carrots, After Chin before you fry recently in range, were servants have dried up whopping blackened carrot is! how relationship with the Chin was too (laughs) carrot is likely also to the future of theme. Rather than up and down winding, the melancholy of continued stuff, Darshan also experience Ali Is! Volume 3 or more of continued stuff, hmm, I still high hurdle .... Some magazines with more than 10 volumes, but I rent with reservation, we have encountered deja vu that sometimes "there? To Ki~i I read this before." Darshan or has mastered the technique! I also someday! I, when viewed from Dar Shan coffee Is the image! M school age, early! Yuzu tea! (Laughs) I've been at that time addicted! Somehow, everyone is faint memory that was drinking when you have study sessions with in a family restaurant (laughs) switch switch, unplug the power. This is still difficult even me. But, while fails, just by a little, I feel that you are making progress is to pull out the switch switching and forces, and maybe the yoga is useful quite be! While aiming adults, do we go slowly. (You have exceeded the other completely adult years (sweat)) Reply Delete
2014 (2) 10 月 (2) 2013 (6) 10 月 (1) March (3) 2 月 (2) 2012 (78) 12 月 (4) 11 月 (1 ) 9 月 (2) 8 月 (8) 7 月 (4) 6 月 (12) 5 月 (6) 月 4 (5) 3 月 (11) 2 月 (12) 30 woman is a daily challenge Sing A Song reunion Elizabeth girl, and sea in winter's life knack more things dance damage VS heart of caution always in my heart image fight girl nightmare commute channel power 1 month (13) 2011 (146) 12 month (25) 11 月 (66) 10 月 (20) 9 月 (34) April (1)
Atom


No comments:

Post a Comment