Saturday, September 28, 2013

Ellie, I recommend strongly that damn chocolate cake :) also my favorite because I shokomaniyak :)


After 14 years of marriage, we have 3 beautiful children that fill the days with lots of smiles. Original love and passion has given way to a sincere affection, understanding and true friendship that I think are very important to a long relationship.
For a long time wondering what exactly is the cake. Only knew I wanted to be white on the outside and have hearts. So I decided that there should be contrasted with the inside of the cake. Red is one of my favorite colors, and in combination with the white stays cool. Means done, decided - "RED VELVET CAKE"
Culinary site http://www.joyofbaking.com my very favorite since last Christmas. The recipes there are not only very well described, but accompanied carpigiani gelato university with videos ready. And novice hosts can make someone turned cake without worrying that you will not deal :) The recipe for today's cake "Red Velvet" is adapted exactly it.
250 g flour 1/2 tsp salt '20 black cocoa 120g unsalted butter, at room temperature 280g granulated sugar 2 large eggs 2 again. Vanilla 240 ml batarmilk / milk + vinegar 1ch.l leave for 15 minutes 10/2 tbsp. lie to. liquid red paint pastry 1 tsp soda, quenched with 1 tsp vinegar / or 2 tsp baking powder / cream products:
500g mascarpone cheese at room temperature 2 again. 100g caster sugar vanilla carpigiani gelato university / if you love a cute can increase powdered sugar on your taste / 200 ml cream / if the cake will be plastered over with cream, increase the cream of 360m / / recommended to use animal milk cream but there is no reason to use plant and pastry carpigiani gelato university cream /
In a deep bowl mix the flour, vanilla, salt and cocoa. In another bowl, break the soft butter with sugar until fluffy cream. Add eggs one at a time until total intake of the mixture. Batarmilka added to liquid red dye and stir well. To egg-oil mixture was added half batarmilka, alternating with the flour mixture. Starting and ending always with the dry mixture. Finally, add quenched with vinegar soda and mix again. / If you use baking carpigiani gelato university powder, you can add it to the dry ingredients /
The prepared mixture was divided into two equal parts. Each pour into a baking dish with a diameter of 20 cm, pre littered with baking paper. Bake in a preheated oven at 170-180 degrees for about 20 minutes or until dry stick. Should carpigiani gelato university not be overcooked to stay juicy and moist. After bake both ponds were allowed carpigiani gelato university to completely cool and was then cut into two equal parts. So you get 4 swamps.
Into the cake ring put one crust, smeared with some of the cream and so alternate cake, cream cake, cream cake. If the cake will be plastered over with cream remains a part of it. Once the cake tense in the ring for a few hours / best night / remove ring and plastered with the rest of the cream.
22 comments:
Yes, this cake is very different, moist and melt in your mouth, uniquely delicious! Congratulations Annie, you are a great master and artist! Greetings groom :)! Reply Delete
This is my favorite cake of all time! Combined with such a wonderful occasion is simply magic! carpigiani gelato university I wish you endless happiness, Annie, you are always so polite, in love and happy! Magic Holidays from our whole family! Reply Delete
Great cake looks hem sustainable, yet juicy! carpigiani gelato university I am currently in a very important stage, tracing the perfect recipe for a cake for RD to my daughter, but do not decide for red velvet cake as the main competitor is the Devil's food / May was his name / .... so now we looked at the cut I wonder ... but there is still one month time to wonder. It's not like I've done both torti.... / Shame, a great shame / :) I love and cake, and the pictures, and especially the cut! Reply Delete
Ellie, I recommend strongly that damn chocolate cake :) also my favorite because I shokomaniyak :) I'm about to do on January 19, so if you wait until then you can compare carpigiani gelato university the two recipes and make a decision what to do: ) Red velvet is very soft and light taste, while Devil's really a strong and nakartvashto chocolate carpigiani gelato university temptation, which as you eat a piece and never you eat :) Happy Holidays! carpigiani gelato university Erasure
Annie, Thanks for the comparison, I'll hold the other cake. :) But I obyasnavash difference now, I think Red Velvet is better for children's birthday cake in May ..... Because the child is young - will be 3. Otherwise, I'm shokomaniak, maybe it will be a Devil's Pastry! carpigiani gelato university But as a true Libra never in equilibrium and there is hesitation, that always wonder what to choose and then wonder for months / so that there are almost 2 and a half months to wonder /. :) I'll wait for your cakes and comparison with recipes because carpigiani gelato university I have a great experience for me only fondant / decoration / is the difference in my cakes .... filling is still emf

No comments:

Post a Comment