Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Irka, great dessert is very, very impressive and beautifully presented under counter ice maker prev


Sunshine's kitchen Home About me and Content Desserts Cakes and Muffins braunisi kapkeykove sweets and biscuits Ice cream and Cakes Tarts and Pies Pasta Snacks French Bread and Baked savory drinks Shared Portfolio Contacts
A few days ago while browsing Pinterest, I came across a cake whose idea immediately impressed me and I promised soon to realize it. Dessert was a cake cut into three fused with cream and decorated with cherries. The individual components are quite simple, but the concept and presentation are extremely creative and that is what makes the cake into something really special.
Once I decided to use a combination of chocolate cake, whipped cream and cherries, I thought that there is already such a classic dessert - cake "Montenegro". I looked for a recipe on the Internet and in culinary books but none grabbed me. Then I thought if I had a suitable recipe blog that I can modify. I, of course - my favorite chocolate orange cake that I make at least once a month. To make its benefits mashed orange, which in this case swapped with pureed cherries and get a great combination.
Ingredients for cake shape with a diameter of 20 24 cm: 230g cleaned cherries, pureed 100 g dark chocolate 125 g butter 3 eggs 180g brown sugar 100g sugar 100ml milk mixed with 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar 25 g cocoa 250 g flour 1 and 1/2 tsp lazhatsa baking powder pinch of salt 1 teaspoon kirsch (chereshova alcoholic beverage)
The oven was heated to 180 C. Chocolate and butter are melted under counter ice maker in a water bath or in a microwave oven and allowed to cool slightly. Flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt mix. Eggs and sugar crash 4-5 minutes until a light and fluffy cream. Add cherry puree, milk, chocolate and kirsch. 2-3 times the dry ingredients are added and carefully mixed. The dough is poured into the buttered cake pan and bake 40-50 minutes, checking for readiness with a wooden skewer. When the cake is done, then allowed to cool to form for 10 minutes, then transferred to a metal tray to complete cooling.
All products were combined in a small casserole under counter ice maker and heated to boiling. Allow to turn 5-10 minutes, depending on whether you want cherries softer or maintain texture. After they are completely cool and strain the juice remains. under counter ice maker
Once the cake has cooled completely, cut in two. Lower part syrup with the juice of cherries then carefully covered with a layer of whipped cream and drained cherries. Bear on the top of the cake, which is also covered with a cream. Decorate with cherries and chocolate stagotini.
His Majesty Chocolate is known that can be portrayed in a variety of images. Can be insanely under counter ice maker cute, in a combination of caramel, fruit or nuts. Can be a bitter-spicy to shed a tear, you may leave the lovely mint
My sister have long wanted to make her a cake. A simple cake, like the one I made years ago. In fact, even when we lived in Veliko Tarnovo was in high school, that was the only thing I could do. I made the cake,
There are days in which we want to caress your senses with something special. To give yourself a hundred under counter ice maker percent enjoyment of a dessert that is not consumed regularly. There are days that without an ounce of guilty conscience will eat a piece of chocolate
Irka, great dessert is very, very impressive and beautifully presented under counter ice maker previously! I like that it is made in a light, home-style, and your tray is great and always in her baking your very memorable! Like the cake with red wine! Venice for your wonderful story, thank you for sharing! Nice weekend! Answer Lucia 18 May, 2012
I've never seen such ideological recipe - it is both a cake, yet a little cake. Lovely! This will be my next cake! Irinka have long secretly stalking you and admire you. You're a chef-creator A Flower 18 May, 2012
Bravo! Amazing cake! I love to make and eat cakes, but this recipe is very different from any I've tried. I congratulate under counter ice maker you for your presentation looks very appetizing! Required to prepare it. Finally, ask what cream you use? Reply Irina 18 May, 2012
Irina looks like your cake with red wine, which I did and was very spoluchliv.Imashe a little under counter ice maker unhappy, my husband, who loves red wine and slightly angry that he spend it. But then I was pleased under counter ice maker with the outcome. The shape is very beautiful, but no longer doubt the taste of all that brew! Reply Gischo under counter ice maker 19 May, 2012
I am so grateful that you share your talents with us! I decided to try all your recipes and so far the results are still amazing)) I finished a little while ago that you yummy, but instead of cherries, use berries (frozen), but instead of kirsch - one of my "liqueur" with Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment