Monday, September 23, 2013

Thanks Ronnie for the invitation! We can not give up, and because I


The harsh truth The green salads and dips and pates something so sweet sins juice vegetable juices milk, juices and purees Appetizer Soups Super Serious dishes legume home ice cream maker grain croquettes decks extraordinary dishes and small bites stews and pasta Bread sourdough bread with vegetable cakes small cakes and breads yeast-free crackers vegan muffins and pies pies palachinnki soda bread Desserts candy for millions sweets creams, home ice cream maker ice cream pies and cakes cakes for chocolate connoisseurs useful Homework Tales World Universities Haskovo home ice cream maker Railings home ice cream maker
This will be a recipe for these cookies (not because it's difficult, but because I have not had to do any home soon). However, it is going to be a food for thought and perhaps home ice cream maker a little controversy. As you all know, I am a vegan and consciously and spontaneously gave up my favorite dairy products and eggs, because I know the injury for ethically etc. And I do not think my bad without them (maliciously and contentedly smirk). Many people ask me about my story, for opinion, advice or if they want to assure them that there is nothing scary and it is far harder tasteless or God forbid my bad if you do not eat dairy! Because I can not always respond fully and completely to questions about veganism for many people, and because I did not tell you to visit my blog of Veronica (remember that she visited, that her story and recipes here), you will share my thoughts on this diet. Vsashtost, you yourself can read my visit with Ronnie, but I would like to copy the preface, which she had sent to him here and there. I can not always write about myself, even though this time get :)
Permeable presenting myself, written by Ronnie, you can read the publication and its completion ;) If I may emphasize those phrases that somehow I have spoken, and then I have said, "Ah, Vanyayaya, did you write it Tis was? Bre ":) home ice cream maker
Thanks Ronnie for the invitation! We can not give up, and because I'm so pleased that I write something for her delicious and beautiful site, excuse me, if you overdo the number of lines ... probably because of comfort that she was able to instill in my little head after our many conversations and comments home ice cream maker I feel like in my own website and we will write a will! I am Vanya. home ice cream maker And if I am Vanya, whether because I like vanilla or sweet love to do things most people know me as Vanilka. Actually, this is my "nickname" is not recent, and more than 10 years ago :) Vanilla wrote in control, diaries and notebooks at school; tagging photos with him, even many of my colleagues at the university called me that. And now, my destiny spoken, now "punishment" for me that is not called by my real name to be known as Vanilka and make sweet vanilla stuff. Cooking have always been best friends :) From a small hovered around grandma've read thick cookbooks home ice cream maker I've seen shows, I cooked for me and my family and even during college days I did not eat out because we're cooked up something. Did not understand that I love to cook boring and painfully familiar dishes! They'll put some new spice still going to try to come up with something different ... All the charm lies in the discovery of new flavors and combinations and if you ever do a simple rice with vegetables 3 times in a month, so I broke down :) And However, there is one "but" - I do not like to cook for themselves and to be honest with you when I'm alone drive it on fruits, nuts, salads and raw kremcheta that perplex for 2 minutes. I like to try for others to deliver home ice cream maker joy to work on the people around me. About a year I have a site-Vanilla Kitchen. (Eeee, that I know! Note the author at the moment) The site was the natural continuation of a blog with the same name, while the blog-an album on Facebook, home ice cream maker again bearing that name. The album upload photos of food they prepare, home ice cream maker in a blog entry recipes. Now the site is a place where I share photos, emotions, experiences with food and show what I do with the love and which I'm going to become my main occupation and livelihood, cakes, pastries and sweets. I'll say now that probably many girls deal with this and to sladkotvoryat. I will tell you that you are doing, but in any case I do, and they can not get into the same category. Because they share the same idea of how and what is good to eat man. In my kitchen will not find fondant, white sugar, white flour, pastry paints, margarine, cream, eggs, butter home ice cream maker or any product with E's. I do not use them and I think that the use of these products is tasteful and beautiful way to poor health. According to my understanding, a meal should be as beautiful as useful. And because of this, I was oriented to satvoryavam sweets from only natural ingredients, for use fruity colors

No comments:

Post a Comment