Thursday, September 26, 2013

Where did I began to photograph it? Well it is for me, I think it


Do you post from a few weeks ago here that cake? I was commissioned by a lady with a long time ago that we met because of our shared passion for photography. Didi is the mother of the birthday girl Millie and today I would like to introduce you to her work
Whether you have serious otvoreni online ambitions in photography, just shoot or just love watching otvoreni online beautiful otvoreni online images in all cases are confronted with photographic sites. Each of them has a specific style, own sound and a certain type of images that are considered best by the audience. Photographs of Ivan skillfully balance and make an impression from among many others, no matter where exactly you watch them. Each frame has a specific style, designed with an eye for color, composition and of course - a story, a life, and you tell a story!
Personally, I'm always very interesting look behind the scenes of the creative work and figure otvoreni online out exactly who is behind the wonderful things that make us happy. In this case, you will be surprised because Ivan actually is a programmer with an affinity for mathematics and science. Like most women everyday and look like a movie. During the day is as hectic motion of action scenes, but when it's otvoreni online at home calm actually turns out that the main character leads a double life and is endowed with super powers :)
I strongly recommend you to take a few minutes and look at the world through the eyes of Ivan of http://photo-forum.net/bg/index.php?APP_ACTION=USER_IMAGES&USER_ID=47058&ORDER=RATING_B
Where to begin ... That might be one of the most commonly used lines which start interviewed when they want to "cover" the potential to break an awkward silence while composing the beginning of their answers. In the case in May rather want to drown their possible hesitation and delays for tomorrow :)
So ... nearly two weeks imaginations what the hell to write for myself that it is interesting for the potential reader, and on top is supposed to share my recipe, possibly accompanied by a first attempt otvoreni online to capture ready. My concerns with the staff really are the greatest ... nothing that probably above Rumi wrote you that our acquaintance has begun, and it is virtually connected to our common interest in photography.
The reason is simple enough - the more entry into an area, the more you're going to catch the value and what is beautiful and what did not work very well (to say the least :))). It was then that internal struggle and confrontation with dissatisfaction are most strongly felt.
On top of that, I do not think I have something different in features and ideas, and in my shoes could be quite a few of you. These were the reasons for my impulsive attempts to give her a call, but I choose to feel comfortable, because you will not regard it as a personal self-expression, but as a friendly cozy sharing her "virtual paradise" :)))
I am a mother of two children in primary school, I work as a programmer (ie, 10-12 hours a day for work and time), my interests are varied in almost everything that you have met to share on blogs ... you probably already clear picture and saying "yeah, another one who deals with the shenanigans at nights instead of bed on time."
Generally May rather than ability and my activities were dictated by my interest in math (logical thinking) and art (satisfaction than to create art). While in math I enjoyed more success, then the art of earlier agreed that we will have mutual respect and I admire him from a safe distance for him, but he will not laugh at my daring imagination, culminating mediocre results. :)
Where did I began to photograph it? Well it is for me, I think it's given the role of the frog in the saying, "I saw a frog that shoeing horses - and she picked up the pace." Enough otvoreni online for someone to show me a pleasing manner his work is enough to feel the satisfaction enjoyed by his work, and I'm ready ... May I can remember sama so. At a time when it was enough to learn not to take off the suspension of your neck cord with switch at home, I went through anywhere.
Came to school, doing advertising and my hand was first raised. (I got there and I went 3 years in one of the most successful children's choirs. Just as I needed to have known why I was at the audition, the other 8-year-olds sang half a verse of a song and accept them me and made me try on 3 songs in a row. problem It just was not in the selection of songs ;))
Since childhood I liked to look at the pictures was in us was hung in public otvoreni online buildings. But it and then the attitude of the person photographed was different

No comments:

Post a Comment