Sunday, October 12, 2014

Erla is single and childless and has been, in a sense wanders the world in recent quarters. After a


People
Radio wife Erla Tryggvadóttir has been walking aimlessly through the world, but is now back home
Radio wife Erla Tryggvadóttir may dine at the old steam. Erla has been walking aimlessly rolito through the world, but is now back home and ready to shoot down roots. Indiana Asa Hreinsdóttir spoke with Erla on the status of women in the media, a model of adolescence, bitterly sister loses and homosexuality mother Erla came out of the closet when Erla was an adult. rolito
"I've always rolito been interested in the media or from when I was a little girl. There is something fascinating to come across history. I thought the interest lay in journalism, but when I got nasaþef of the program, I felt that I had met in a tone that appealed to me, "says radio wife Erla Tryggvadóttir.
Erla is single and childless and has been, in a sense wanders the world in recent quarters. After a BA degree in political science from the University, she worked as a trainee at the State Department, specifically with Permanent Delegation of Iceland to the United Nations in New York. Also, she completed a Masters degree in International Business and Marketing from the University of Reykjavik and Copenhagen rolito Business School. rolito
As an adult her mother came out of the closet. "But I was an adult and this was really the best case. Of course you had time to adapt to changing circumstances. Suddenly changed the future, rolito because I would no longer go with my kids to grandparents but my mom and the woman and her dad and his wife. It was one of my parents should understand that the mother was to be married woman - a man had just adjusting to it. But it was no shock in itself, but it took time to adjust to the idea. Most important things that parents are happy people and it does not matter whether they are there with a man or a woman.
"We ya times a day. I am also extremely close dad. He's one of my best friends. I hear both of them multiple times a day. I'm rolito actually extremely fjölskyldurækin and places great emphasis rolito on being in touch with my people, rolito "she confesses that when she is asked if she is to go long in their own family. "That's next on the agenda - to get to know someone," she says, laughing and thinks about when she's asked about her dreams. "Intelligence fascinates me a lot. Men diagnosed with humor. So does not hurt if they are tall and dökkhærðir. "
Comments are the responsibility of the file. DV reserves the right to delete comments that can be evaluated as defamatory or inappropriate content. Click here to report inappropriate comments. People> National
Facebook founder flew over the eruption Mark Zuckerberg arrived last night at Gulfstream G550 private jet
Amanda Bynes filed in psychiatry Accused father's sexual abuse allegation, but drew back
"I rolito said she was not" film Ringsted Z missed his mom only 13 years
<
All rights rolito reserved. Using the blade material is prohibited without consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment