Saturday, March 14, 2015

1. Discover for yourself the apple-flavored ökojogurti. Pleasant mild taste. 2. Avocado pear and cu


1. Discover for yourself the apple-flavored ökojogurti. Pleasant mild taste. 2. Avocado pear and cucumber smoothie. I wanted to try something healthy, especially since the previous day I had seen a similar recipe, I decided to try it. Ingredients: half an avocado, pear, small cucumber, yoghurt, chia seeds, nisuorase powder. A bit thick, light, but the spoon was a pretty good cook. The taste was not exactly the most common eating knew how to be health and strength! :)))
Another tasty snack. :) Ingredients: frozen banana, strawberry gardens, chia, yoghurt, honey, I also added. I pressed frozen bananas smooth and pleasant ate it cold strawberry-banana ice cream watching the football side.
1. What are you afraid to anonymously write to my blog? 2. You probably do not have this shirt myself, how can you say that it is useless? 3. As you can see, I wanted to make a workout shirt! Although I probably know who you are and think about it a joke, then why do we write a comment? 30 June 2014 10:53
Which sport do you like them the most? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment