Friday, March 20, 2015

This week I took part in a very acute event: 2nd International Expert Meeting the Amuse History and


Hey! I am one lazy blogger. :) The weather is also so beautiful that I'd like to go out to take pictures, but there is so much all the time. : S hope that this will change. Anyway, I decided to add images to your phone, which are mostly foods that I have prepared in the kitchen of your dorm. Lately, I've just started well for simple and fast, and at the same time to make healthy meals. I've discovered a new favorite food for themselves, avocado, what I eat almost every day, it's just so nice and healthy.
Avocado contains a large amount of useful fatty acids, both before and wrinkles as improve brain power. In addition, avocado contains a lot of vitamin E, which helps the skin retain its softness, shine and freshness, built in ice maker giving the hair extra shiny appearance. Fruit of the high potassium content helps regulate verevõhku and is good for muscles. Not to mention the fiber, folic acid, vitamiiniidest A, B, C, and magnesium. So reflux shop by avocado !! : D
Pictures: 1. Spinach chicken salad with cherry tomatoes and Greek yoghurt. built in ice maker 2. The black currants, lingonberries, Greek yogurt, and various nuts and frozen. Well nice snack, built in ice maker especially on a hot summer day fit to be eaten! :) 3. Fry the egg, cheese and avocado.
1. No, it's not my food !! : D Little comparison of what one prefers. Kristjan, do not mind to share your lunch with others. :) At the same time, I ate their delicious salad that is on the right. I'd built in ice maker pick the right time for each dish. :) What do you prefer ?? : D 4. Then, as the morning learning becomes particularly difficult! :)
We went to the cultural history of Tartus guides hour playing. We arrived about 18 memorial, where each student had his monument to talk about. built in ice maker The weather was super! Our history lecturer is so cool, gave the first narrator 3 lovely blue flower! :)
This week I took part in a very acute event: 2nd International Expert Meeting the Amuse History and current status of the multilingual societies Focusing Teacher Education for multilingual children. The event lasted all day, took a very different part of the country performers in his speeches and workshops in different countries did a SWOT analysis, which wore down later in English. I will analyze your current situation of a group of bilingual schools in Estonia. I got a lot smarter and met interesting people. :)
Popular Posts


No comments:

Post a Comment