Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I must tell you that the trips. Are considered lucky because they want to Minamifurano Tourism intr


Outdoor activities in the snow, do not think we need to ski like it. There are many interesting icecubes activities in Hokkaido. And wanted to share their experiences fishing the middle icecubes lake ice 18 degree weather here in Hokkaido. How the
This trip to the city of Minami Furano (Minamifurano) in Hokkaido (Hokkaido) in Japan, it is a pretty small town. And to come to the middle of January, it was thick snow and weather negative but at about -15 to -18 degrees say that this is the first time I've come this winter. Was prepared, icecubes but rather because I do not enjoy winter activities. I will get another icecubes crack at a blog about preparing for air -15 degrees here.
I must tell you that the trips. Are considered lucky because they want to Minamifurano Tourism introduced to the city that it is not. I met with the team directly, you Shigeo icecubes or would like to call Shigeo-san here, he says, is that most people will be age 60 and older and children less calm, we were staying at Larch, a Log Hotel here. The hotel is very beautiful Wood he used to build this hotel is Larch wood Shigeo-san asked me how beautiful this hotel is all or nothing. I went recalled Here the most beautiful The landscape is one of the best places I have very good views. icecubes Morning wake up is to sit and view it. And bird watching with binoculars to get close to nature a deer with it. But the impression The room would have to visit his restaurant. Because we eat with him 3 meals here say that everything is allocated. I made a mistake and the western icecubes style food here as I came to Japan, commercially disappointing. Instead of eating Japanese food I called Everything that he was prepared to enjoy it.
Then it's time to get ready to go fishing. Set out to go fishing without it. Should wear snow of Shigeo-san is engaged Rental Kit activity outdoor snow for us completely. Bubble own, so I've put a fresh cut on the snow. I thought he faked it. What color shirt and pants like this. But I can live good, strange to say, shoes that let us rent shoes, snow walking, then gliding with but unwieldy arriving at Lake Kanayama to the fishing of trainer Mr. Tara is a native of Nepal, I do. I say we need to change shoes. A rubber non-slip shoes. Put your feet warm patches. Paste Paste Time was shrouded my toes warm, lightweight gardening gloves, pull it out and tell me to wear rubber gloves instead because it will make your fishing easier. To be honest, the weather was very cold almost unbearable. Fortunately icecubes the very warm I have not used it enough to wear rubber gloves unbearable. I went to the lake I also had to abseil rope to climb down to the lake, I do not feel I have to hand it to crash and roll at it. Please do not wear hearing's not so wet and would not do anything further.
I step onto the lake ice was very afraid. Because it has a fracture of the lake. But it is not just that it is true. I went by the next At first I thought icecubes that it would be a winter amid the ice. Tent, but seeing as I had suspected. I sleep well, but I do not, we go fishing in a tent there. I went on to tell me that my hand is not it. He said cold Minute the do not understand. I went into the tent to understand that soon because in a tent with a small heater icecubes in a tent lol I have four seats and a small hole in the middle. This will take the ice hole drill too deep, 10-12 m ice thickness is about 50 here we stand, stating that he said are driving on it. Certainly not break the ice Hole we looked down to see a black me. I was confused as deep as 10 meters, he said oh okay I'll have a fishing lure small enough we hit the victim, it is lowered into the pit. They give us a hand up and down slowly, so slowly, icecubes the fish sees the bait. Then hook up the ground. I saw that the thrust rod I used to jerk at the other end. Hook to catch them. Keep up the engine and press the hook slowly you will not have to fish to fish, it is something that we go for a little man, but it is a new experience, icecubes never tried it. Fishing fish that are called Okazaki me. Many people may have never seen fishing like this in games Gum's Gogo Riko. After fishing Our teachers would go into the tent to a tempura fried fish for us to eat live there now. Fresh and sweet, not fishy taste good in the snow and you can not stop it.
For anyone who wants to experience this suggest trips to Minamifurano it with your friends. The beautiful photography Activities, outdoor activities along with the next comment will come to hear me tell stories Dog Sledding thank Shigeo-san who groomed. The friendliness of everyone Minamifurano the city is not just pretty cold here. He said that this summer will see a very beautiful Lavender fields too. Bubble continue to the next course. Like everyone says. Japan to anywhere because all the pages are really pretty.
NPO Minamifurano Tourism & Community Planning Association: Shigeo Kobayashi Executive Director,.
Tags Hokkaido ice fishing larch log hotel larch minamifurano north river adventures Japanese fishing mid-lake ice. Fishing in the snow Fishing in Japan Fishing Winter Fishing icecubes Minami Furano Hokkaido winter snow of Hokkaido in Japan. icecubes Flights to Hokkaido
Recent Posts Club21 Family Sale 70-90% icecubes 2014 Guide Mobile App NewsLoop your news reader like us. Articles imported wedding dress brand Destiny Gowns Camper TECHNO-CASUAL SUMMER 2014 combines the classic with the cutting edge of the future Aveda LIGHT THE WAY CANDLES shines a glimmer of hope. By providing clean water to communities around the world Immunetra on spa treatments by Group select.

No comments:

Post a Comment