Wednesday, November 12, 2014

After several months of using the Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream, I must admit that I did not noti


BB Creams or Blemish Balm cream, a combination of preparative and decorative cosmetics. This would mean that in addition to cover flaws and imperfections on the face, one of them at the same time treat.
After several months of using the Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream, I must admit that I did not notice any change in your face, so at this cream mainly as an ornamental product. What we it affects the prevention of skin aging is a huge protective factor. prema With regard to the protection factor 42, the sun was not touched prema my skin for months.
As its name suggests, Perfect Cover BB Cream provides excellent coverage, which can be a medium to strong so I use it as a substitute prema for liquid foundation. It takes a very small amount in order to be well-covered skin, so that 50 ml can be really time-consuming.
No more greasy but it always apply a coat of translucent prema loose powder. Although it is oily, the Missha USA page indicated that suits all types of skin, and even the one-prone skin. Since mine is not like they can not tell if it is really good for that type of skin.
BB creams are popular in the Asian market and the only thing you can buy them there (some more can be found in the US). The effect that gives my face is that of a porcelain doll, and such like, and makes the skin groomed Asian women. I think that's exactly why we like it so much - because of the uniformity of the skin, as well as its color.
Comes in five shades, prema of which 3 are available in the Asian market where it came from mine. Mine is # 23 and blends well with the color of my skin. Situated in a tube pump which makes it comfortable to use. An intensive but pleasant prema fragrance.
This cream is manufactured in Korea, it is important to note that the shelf life of cosmetics Koreans cite the opposite of us, that they entered the date when the product was created. This is important if you buy your own copy so uncomfortable surprise thinking that your cream expired.

It's really a lot of you were waiting for a review prema of this cream so I hope I have been able to cover all the details that are of interest prema to you. In particular, I hope that Andrea and Bellen prema satisfied. If you have additional questions, feel free to set them up.
Related Posts La Roche-Posay Hydreane BB cream March 2012 - Favorite Products Aussie prema Colour Mate - wonderful care for colored hair Best Products of 2011 - Colour Cosmetics September prema 2011 - Favorite Products Novelties
01/24/2012. at 21:15
Bellen I would say neutral. I think it is well adapted to all skin tones, so you probably will not go wrong with it. Only you will not respond if you have a lot of dark skin, but for very light offered two lighter shades.
What a coincidence! My freind from China also gave me a sample of this a few years back in the same exact small tube and I fell in love with it and then purchased the bigger full size product in the same shade !! I love the scent of this one, it smells like something edible lol. Does it make you break out, cuz I do when I use it
Katiuska says:
GoEzTami says:
about her, I think I'm still the first to reach teresterima and then decide prema because all I had for her, but that he is not oily, I think we would not be answering some more researched and Grüntal you thanks for the great review!
Yay. I'm so glad the comments feature prema on my blog works out for you now. Great to see your BB cream review too. I heard a lot of good things about Missha BB creams. I'm glad it became one of your favorite products. I love how they do not feel heavy compared to foundation. Just like you, I like dusting powder over it too.
Yikes. I do not know if my comment went through. Haha ... Great review on the BB cream. I'm glad to hear you like it and it became one of your fave products. I heard many good things about Missha BB creams and would like to try them soon. I love how BB creams feel light on the skin compared to foundation. Just like you, I like dusting powder over it too.
Answers
Great review, I learned a lot, tj.sve what interested me, nag tempting. Personally BB cream I've tried Garnier Miracle Skin Day 5in1 BB cream that I was OK, but it seems to me to make me this Missha better fit for my pale skin because it has such a big protective prema factor and because it is so easy.
Andrea I ordered them almost on a bluff.
Andrea I think of this. Little did I googled swatches, but still was not sure of the color. Swatches powders are not always real and only on your skin you see grazing you. In this cream / powders I like what nijnsa excellent rate with the color of the skin.
Mila NNC.
Nivea BB Cream - Light Beauty Blogette says:
[...] This is what I experienced and read, they provide much better coverage from Western ones. I reviewed Missha M Perfect Cover which is an Asian BB cream. For me, that cream is a substitute for liquid foundation, and [...]
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href = "" tit

No comments:

Post a Comment