Friday, November 7, 2014

Then there were no BB cream in Croatia, so I ordered Holika - Holika All That BB Cream on eBay. The

BB cream - substitute for foundation? gradbeni material
BB Cream (Blemish Balm) - multi product: moisturizer, foundation, contains a high sun protection factor, surface, all in one. It helps to fight acne, scars and wrinkles, lightens stains ... Thick, yet easy to smudge. The more the overlap, can be applied in several layers without fear of weight and sense of masks. gradbeni material Selection Nijas not large, but the cream is perfectly adjusts the skin.
Then there were no BB cream in Croatia, so I ordered Holika - Holika All That BB Cream on eBay. The price is US $ 22.99 (free shipping), and the salesman checked - bello-girl (I recommend!). She arrived in just 2 weeks! I got a sweet message and 3 different testers. The girl is affordable and free it can ask for help or advice. And of course I had to crack any bubbles that served as protection from damage :) :)
Of the two existing shades, gradbeni material I took a lighter - # 1 Light Beige. This brand is a bit more expensive than others, but after a lot of positive reviews I decided to look for her. Packaging is great, I like having the pump and the dosing gradbeni material is very simple. The only cover a little less catches. The amount is 50ml and has SPF27. Denser texture than liquid foundation and great smears. The shade is a little light, but it is easy to correct the impression with regular powder / rock and bronzer. Persistent is indeed fulfills gradbeni material all the qualities listed in the definition. Only my persistent nose shines after 2-3 hours and it's not surprising because I think that for him there is no cure anyway: D It's great for all seasons for light coverage gradbeni material and sun protection. Larger pimples do not fully covered, but I did not even expect. Redness on the face, so I do not do not know how it overlaps. Persistence (except for the nose, and after a few extra hours at the head) is fine. With small repairs Powder on my combination skin withstand without any problems for 5-6 hours. For a long time, going out at night or when I need a larger overlap and will continue to use your favorite foundation - Revlon ColorStay, gradbeni material a daytime makeup certainly recommend BB cream! And best of "original" place (Korea). Similarly, as with powders - does not fit everyone the same BB cream. Basically the choice of shades is reduced to 2-3 so it is best to order the saw. But if you're impatient gradbeni material like me, order Approx :) I am satisfied Holika - Holika cream, but I will still try other creams that guy. Next on my wishlist MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream, Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream and BRTC Gold Caviar because they are reputed to be persistent with good and covered in oily skin.
The biggest criticism is that they initially sold only offer shade MEDIUM. That summer - ok, but I think the majority still dark. Now we have the shade Light in Muller (if not already snapped :) Quantity she also has SPF15 50ml and. Price 57.90 her.
My impressions: Probably most of those who have never tried a Korean BB cream can be satisfied. I really did not. The more we act as a tinted moisturizer. The texture is dense and easy to spread, but on my combination skin is just not behaving well. After applying my nose is unbearable shine. After only 10 minutes, after which the cream is absorbed, gradbeni material faces we "drink" product gradbeni material and acne come to light as if I have not inflicted on them. Okay, zamatiram additional T-zone with talcum powder and this solution only works for an hour. Many say that they came with the skin when it is absorbed. gradbeni material I'm not. I'm still darker than usual. So, on my skin is not very stable, gradbeni material does not unify my complexion, do not cover my weaknesses. gradbeni material Certainly I would still try and LIGHT shade you'll dare to apply a thicker layer because this dark myself ridiculous. Summer is far to keep up to then, it currently interfere with Holik - Holik cream and apply loose powder (sometimes in stone).
So, people who have mixed problematic skin, this cream will definitely a good choice, if nothing else, at least as a base for makeup. Further'll add your thoughts even when you try LIGHT version.
Hi, I'm 12 years old, and I have dark circles and freckles .Dali this cream covers freckles?
The menu is one girl said I was too young. Take note that I'm 14 years old. So what do you think.
March 26, 2012 at 8:15 pm
Hello! great post, more and more I think about ordering any bb creams over neta..za now I bought Garnier and at first I was a disappointment (I put too much while not well absorbed and there seems no way even with regular powder over) but I gave up, I tried to put smaller pieces and mix with a bit niveinom tinted moisturizer in lighter shades and looks super natural, light + small addition to the redder parts of concealer and powder lightly preko..za daily variation'm pleased especially because of hydration in these cold days :)
Selma:
Search the Blog:
Recent Articles Halloween Nails - MMS Re

No comments:

Post a Comment