Sunday, November 9, 2014

And that you want to buy? I have the pink mascara is quite nice, very not extended :) Resp. need to


BB cream craze here for a long time and so was I also longed to try some. The condition, however, was to be natural and there is the possibility quite narrow (goodbye Asian brand). But iHerb again did not disappoint: D If it was not possible to get all BB creams, started offering the CC cream: D CC or + Color Correction is therefore improve your skin color if it also nicely hydrated. CC cream from Physician's watercompany Formula is the addition of a series of Organic wear - its ingredients are 100% natural and 70% are bio :) What is the difference between BB and CC cream? From BB I'd expected moisturizer watercompany that improves the quality of my skin (or at least not deteriorate) and cover it possible weaknesses and will be a protective factor. From CC cream, I would again expect that the skin color together and theoretically it should be applied even put makeup, so it should rather serve as a basis. Thus, I would at least represented by the title, otherwise I think that they are actually the same product, just had to come up with neokukaným name: D After trying this CC cream, I am inclined to think that it's actually a BB cream: D I was very pleased that the protective factor of 20, which is achieved thanks to ingredients titanium dioxide (3.9%) and zinc oxide (1%) - so no chemical filters, yay :) Once the first component is composed of orange water, which the Left skin hydration. Be followed by dodecane - this compound mask / smell supply, but by EWG is safe and should be of plant origin. What exactly do not understand, because the smell in my opinion this cream does - respectively. feel a little soy flavor (?). Softening effects come jojoba and sunflower oil, which also answereth to maintain hydration. watercompany Lemon extract has antioxidant and brightening effects, while algae extract soothes skin and reduces redness. Agave extract keeps the skin hydrated. Composition I think is ok, it could be something there still improve, but again little to perfect it: D reminds me of a thicker consistency cream that is not greasy. Nanas it to completely clear skin, do not use it under any cream or serum. Thus the semi-matt finish on the face and I have no greasy feeling. For this, I have to say that moisturizes well :) It is mostly Nanas Stippling Brush from Real Techniques, but in an emergency and toes :) Milo surprised cover - is at least medium and even better than the mineral makeup and nezalieva pores only :) drawback is the color selection. A choice of just 2! shades. I chose the lighter (Light) in the summer and now I'm sitting just right :) but I note that I is not going OPAL and in the summer I'm a little snowflake, although not to as great as the rest of the year :) However, I Color does not fit perfectly - my skin is more to yellow (although in the picture watercompany it does not look like - bad camera!) but when it Rototrol after neck so quite nicely adapts. I remember him once tried before summer, but I forgot to put him on the neck. Friend watercompany me somewhat puzzled asked: "What happened to your face? You got it ... somehow encrusted ... "Well, thanks! watercompany xD Battery life is very good, with no major deficiencies I spent a swimming pool, a sweltering watercompany day - although because I sweat glistened, but coverage watercompany was still decent and nezlezené :) Diving in water but probably watercompany would have survived :)
To sum it up - I'm happy with it and also because summer is a great protective factor :) Although I have oily and problematic skin, this cream CC I sat down and I also suspect that next summer buying it again. Drier skin types could also appreciate the moisturizing effects and pleasant consistency, possibly supplemented by a light moisturizer or serum, or use it under makeup :) I bought it at iHerb for the price of 10.71 / 35 ml.
I have it in the folder that it at the earliest possible opportunity buy. You just convinced me that it will not move out. Kapanek'm afraid those shades, I also snowflake, and the pictures looks pretty dark.
The camera unfortunately the wrong shade pofotil: / As for normal people I can imagine watercompany that they would sit during the winter, but so I usually watercompany paler, so now the summer is just right for me and I turn in the sun too am not so I'm just a little darker (although I do not know whether the word is entirely adequate darker: D). So if it has acquired over the summer, at least a little color, you could sit :)
And that you want to buy? I have the pink mascara is quite nice, very not extended :) Resp. need to tinker with it for better effect. For that, with this CC cream I am satisfied, the only drawback is the small selection watercompany of shades :)
Pingback: Alverde Colourful Paradise: Flowery Coral Lipstick | Beast Loves Beauty
b.girethova@gmail.com Categories DIY cosmetics (9) Piece of My Life (26) Nails (10) Natural and organic cosmetics (91) Hennovanie (5) natural makeup (14) Body (21) Face (36) Hair (13 ) Recipes (2) Shopaholický corner (7) Archive Selection of the Month November 2014 (2) October 2014 (5) September 2014 (6) August 2014 (8) July 2014 (6) June 2014 (8) May

No comments:

Post a Comment