Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Chirp, chirp ...


I know, I know, summer long behind us. I promise this is the last post of the year series. I thought it worthwhile to review the product, however, as the sunscreen really should be used throughout the year. Speaking about Anthelios XL SPF 50 company La Roche-Posay.
I bought cream of course in order to leave. It is intended primarily for sensitive skin prone to allergies sun, prone to redness and uneven skin tone. Fluid has a light tint to - as the producer - hush dilated capillaries, imperfections and give the skin a uniform color. Contained in the cream micropigments to give the skin lightly tanned hue. Because of its form, the product should check with every kind of complexion. The cream has a high factor sunscreen eismaschinen test (SPF 50+ / UVA 34 PPD) contained in the filters are photostable. In addition, the fluid is odorless and free of parabens, no comedogenic, is waterproof and dermatologically eismaschinen test tested.
Let me start by covering up imperfections and smooth eismaschinen test color. Now, if your skin is not perfect and suffers eismaschinen test from imperfections, and cream you buy with a view to applying it instead of backing, I think you will be disappointed. Fluid is actually a slight tint, but its opacity is no, I would say even that tends to emphasize skin imperfections. Without an equalizer or extra light sleeper here will host no. Coloration can save a plus, if you do not plan to sunbathe face. After using the cream skin actually looks slightly sun-kissed and not cut off from the rest of the body drastically.
Whether the cream is suitable for all skin types? Fluid in its consistency is very leisty, during application while quite dull, so it does not gives off the skin, and gently mats. This is not a flat mat, so if any you like, without powder will host no. Matt effect is also not permanent. After approx. 2-3 hours hours the skin begins to shine. For me, posiadaczki combination skin, however, proved to be pretty good, most importantly, did not lead to the formation of unwanted imperfections.
The cream is actually odorless, waterproof also for I have no objections. Not used it every day, sometimes decide on BB creams, which also have quite a high sun protection, but hidden a bit better, so my face gently singed. In the most critical moments, when my skin a long time and was directly exposed to sunlight, the cream proved to be fantastic. eismaschinen test
It is certainly remarkable product before purchasing it is worth while to consider whether you really meet our needs. I recommend you to look for it in smaller pharmacies or Allegro. I am for a bottle of 50 ml I paid 43 zł, for example, in Superpharm for the same capacity you have to pay more than 70 zł!
ooliskaa, definitely worth a try this cream :) Katsuumi, I looked at your blog and added to the watchlist, your style I like :) elf__, well, unfortunately, the fluid is composed of alcohol: / Reply Delete
I'm glad you mentioned that about him, except to tempt to protect your skin, the skin in old age can be reward and actually be less wrinkles caused by UV) http://megansath.blogspot.com/ Reply Delete
you ever thought about buying this "x-factor", a colleague recommended me Soraya filter and somehow makes it through. PS I love your entries for gems ("x-factor" :), so it was essentially too call. Regards Reply Delete
Peppermint, :), I guess I did not have my favorite filter megan, for me to use sunscreen seems awfully inconvenient sometimes and I can not say that I am on this issue systematically, practically eismaschinen test every day but I use BB creams, which also have relatively high Anonimi sunscreen factor, the market is so much sunblock eismaschinen test that sometimes really hard to decide PS thanks to the great, the title is for me always an important part of the entry, I do not like the obvious eismaschinen test and try to avoid them;) Reply Delete eismaschinen test
His brother, already niekoloryzujący, also tweaks;) I would definitely recommend only for bladziochów for I am white, but it prevents the skin from the brilliantly glowing. Both very good protection eismaschinen test against the sun, nothing and nothing is singed on the face, using them;)) Reply Delete
Chirp, chirp ...
2014 (1) January (1) 2013 (91) December (11) November (7) October (6) September (4) August (9) July (8) June (6) July (9) April (7) May (7) February (7) January (10) 2012 (109) December (9) November (11) October (7) September (9) & #

No comments:

Post a Comment