Thursday, November 7, 2013

yes i heart coconut! Bird in the hands of health care. I like it. The walnuts in India break your m


Thoroughly hooked up to a lazy, dear reader, j & w carpets look at the past and I have only one described in the month of August a huge yayınlayabilmişim. All summer in Ankara, mold in the workplace, everyone watched the return of order to go on vacation, easy to say, it would be a return. Holidays this month was the feast of God laughed a little face. What happened yesterday, though I'm on vacation, you wake up in the morning eight, I cleaned the house like a beaver. I also tried to make coconut milk and coconut ice cream with walnuts, I made a good does not it?
Obviously I love since childhood in the coconut. j & w carpets I especially can not be put to the smell of coconut. If you have anything against him, inevitably redolent of coconut consists of a sympathy in me. Dilbert had a part, if I remember correctly, the logic of Dilbert blue with a blue and sells cute duck is a must and this is envisaged that holding ördekçik. That's one thing if I coconut walnut, do I get the small and cute. Well, sir, how long the market saw coconut milk, gave up taking something that you read the contents of the house did an experiment made possible to learn it myself, I think it is very successful results.
Coconut milk into the honey / sugar, adding a banana or other fruit and yogurt milkshake blender together by making your coffee or ice cream by adding evaluate. Grated j & w carpets coconut milk is used to make the ice cream like me, adding into the mix tatlılarınızın appetite and eat cakes. If you want to mix the yogurt can live in the face by the way, many faydalıymış skin, they say.
Pour boiling water over 1 cup of coconut rind described in blender for 10 seconds or by pressing the button on the robot tırlatın pulse. With 3 times if you do enough, but do not leave the robot by pressing the button. Open and close the brief. Rendelerinin pressing the mixture of coconut finely perforated drain in a colander. Then 2 Repeat the process by adding a cup of boiling water.
Described j & w carpets in coconut milk, yoghurt, honey, nutmeg and mix. Refrigerate 1 hour or so. Ice cream machine according to the instructions in the freezer frozen yoğurdunuzu throw Prepare a mixture of half an hour, or by removing the beautifully Whip, frozen yoghurt will be ready in 2-3 hours. Note: Ice cream maker will use, reduce the amount of coconut milk, half a cup of water is enough, I think. Enjoy your meal.
4 Responses to Home-made coconut milk and coconut frozen yogurt with walnuts
yes i heart coconut! Bird in the hands of health care. I like it. The walnuts in India break your milk, coconut milk is not so? Do napıyoruz it pours? How did you break coconut? Who broke? I swear ... a process very adventurous touch Ages
by the way, was very nice, good cry out of coconut milk. Not limit something sweet. Asian cuisine using the milk frantically. I eat a lot of spicy chicken very fondly now I'm eating them. A kind of a spicy grated coconut crushing Sri Lankans are doing it very interesting.
Nili, liquid, such as coconut water, coconut milk was not coming j & w carpets out of walnut. Coconut milk, coconut walnut j & w carpets fleshy parts of the grate, it's being achieved with the water by pulling the blender or a similar j & w carpets instrument. Happening very viscous liquid consisting of only the first shot him, they say coconut cream, coconut milk, the latter happening. Do not get me wrong I know but I did it with grated coconut milk sold in package, I think it would be much better if I did Grate the coconut walnut itself. Coconut milk, both sweet and savory Asian cuisines is indeed used, it is planning to try the recipes go, I put something nice in no forums. j & w carpets In the meantime, you get the sin of Ages, he broke two coconut j & w carpets walnuts j & w carpets 'crunch' :)
Name (required)
Search for: Recent Posts chickpea j & w carpets crackers homemade j & w carpets oatmeal bread, hot pepper j & w carpets sauce and a cat sleeping on a book with olive oil and tomato stuffed with bulgur, rice and bean chili stewing Archives j & w carpets October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 e-mail subscription
snack food broccoli broccoli sprouts avocado quince pies walnut biscotti j & w carpets cake cheesecake ice cream stuffed artichoke use of low glycemic index bread machine bread recipes to make at home, home-made yogurt, kefir kefir at home to make a mild, sweet figs, nuts, gluten-free drinks rough Mary Bursa

No comments:

Post a Comment