Sunday, April 27, 2014

Rarely use water dispenser was actually this rarely causes cold water to drink. Refrigerator ice ma


Hi dear .... It's been no blog updates. Busy katanye. 2 weeks ago, I damaged rješenje refrigerator thugs before election rješenje day lagi.Baru je tu & repair damaged due to RM300 + +. It ... is ... broken again. Sabo je le. I've already disheartened with this refrigerator. En.Hubby je even wide-open. I talk to him, I'm do not want another broken refrigerator ni.Asyik rješenje tu je.Kalau next 2 years I can get more. This month intervals je.Ciss .... sabo je le! So, I & En. Hubby accompanied me hero 2 electrical outlets le tu pegi kat Jusco Bukit Indah & survey refrigerator. Survey surveys have, consented to continue kat Hitachi fridge great black ni closet. Of course, I want the color black. Let me Matching with kitchen cabinet. En.Hubby already consented, So, kitorang le already bought this fridge.
Rarely use water dispenser was actually this rarely causes cold water to drink. Refrigerator ice maker come there. Put the water in a container je kat provided in this refrigerator, later he made his own ice. But the most I like & why I chose this refrigerator instead choose a side by side refrigerator .... because .... ni luas.Boleh keep lots of stuff. If side by side, there is a divider kat tengah2. Happy if I make the pudding rješenje in the mold kecik2 that, I continue to park in the big tray JE & enter dulang2 that far in this refrigerator. rješenje If I buy side by side, the tray can not go in daa ..... Fridge repair my old post. Apek repair rješenje craftsmen were saying do away RM300. Erm .... takpe le je le kat apek.Saya sell stale. Can that? Hahaha .... Ok, refrigerator lifespan harap2 old ni le let. Amen!
my follower
2014 (2) -March (1) January (1) 2013 (62) October (6) Angry Birds Activity Park, Galleria @ the City of Lodeh Gravy Recipes Restaurant Classic Roast Chicken Ala Junior Kenny Rogers & Black Pepper Sauce Recipe Sambal Green Buy a New Refrigerator ...... bye bye old refrigerator .... August (2) October (3) May (6) May (9) July (22) March (6) -March (2) February (5) January (1) 2012 (50) December (13) December (7) October (5) August (2) October (3) May (4) July (4) -March (5) April (2) April (5) 2011 (40) December (8) August (2) August (2) October (2) May (7) April (4) July (3) January (6) -March (6)
Let's go eat lasagna
2 weeks ago
NisaRuzliSofia
Love My Heart
ABP (2) Alfatihah ...... (2) Praise (1) Astronaut (1) anniversary (3) APC (1) besday (4) BoBoiBoy (1) Cameron Highlands (3) Contact Lense (1) holidays -off (27) DG44 (1) Eid Fitri (1) Family (5) Hajj (1) Teacher's Day (3) Herbalife (1) Home Sweet Home (15) Ilman (2) Irfan (5) Langkawi (1) LDP (1) Legoland (3) sorts (19) eating (10) miscarriage (6) Election (1) problem (1) Election 13 (1) Ramadan (2) Elections (3) recipes (1) recipe measles -measles rješenje (18) relaxed-casual (2) Sepah (2) shopping (2) Umrah (1) UNIFI (1) USS (6) Wedding rješenje (5) wishlist (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment