Wednesday, October 30, 2013

2013 (45) February (6) August (2) July (5) June (7) May (12) April (3) March (6)


The whole story begins with my sister wanting to make a mask. For this purpose she needed and required a balloon (I will not go into details danby ice maker or the purpose of the mask, or assembling the same because they do not matter) The important thing is that balloons are not sold in unit sold in package! So my sister end up buying a package danby ice maker of balloons. I, who in my youth still feel my soul, jump with excitement danby ice maker to see so many balloons-by-inflate and even though my sister was not very happy, to steal a couple, I started playing with them, draw them faces and those childish things you do with balloons. Obviously this is not the point of entry. For fun they are balloons are not enough reason to spend time to write about them (unless they are of flying, I have a love tragic with these balloons by the mistaken idea that I never bought one). The funny thing in life is the balloons come with colors right? And after watching / reading danby ice maker anime / manga like Kuroko no Basket where the characters are SO colorful, colors remind danby ice maker one of this type of series. A if I started to steal balloons of different colors and draw you to my sister's face colored characters Kuroko no Basket (Kiseki no Sedai)!! But I had a bigger problem. There was no blue balloon, but had no blue sky. And if there is a character that is missing DA NO Aomine (blue). I mean, if there had been green, so good with Midorima, he is the tsundere of glasses of the group, danby ice maker is re sympathetic but far from being my favorite this could have endured missing. Or if missing violet .. yet somehow mystical Murasakibara now take you baby, it's very VERY brother danby ice maker / cousin danby ice maker / same actor who Starry Sky Tsubasa Amaha, which after his emo-route does not stay with me much love. But outside are re similar joke. Both have purple hair, a head lead him to the rest of the characters (although I think Tsubasa mean something like Murasakibara measured 1.85 and 2.08, but that's the difference of a series of bishis and a series of basket) And also your personality , the two means are mentally retarded but are exceptionally good at what they do, are as innate geniuses in their respective areas. And as if that were not enough, they have the same seiyuu, Kenichi Suzumura. I mean, are the same person at different animes. danby ice maker Sometimes that happens, you feel that two characters are the same actor in different animes. As Elliot from Pandora Hearts and Kuroshitsuji Lizzie's brother, who are both tsundere, have a similar hairstyle and Lizzie's brother came to the same period happened what happened to Elliot. I mean, as had been unemployed at PH Elliot got a job in Kuroshitsuji. And I went SUPER topic. * Ahem * There back. I needed were on blue globe and not overlooked. As you finish telling my sister of my sad situation of because I needed a blue globe and why care so much. Which took me almost the entire series tell the poor girl. But there was nothing he could do, there was a blue balloon in the package and was not going to have as much as I complain (and let's face it, it was not so fundamental to move heaven and earth to get one). And that's when Destiny intervened. My sister went to get something you need for the mask and when he returned, he had a blue balloon he had found "by chance" lying in the street * ahem * it was inevitable that I find * ahem *. And it's good sister gave it to me. And so my collection complete (?) Of balloons Sedai no Kiseki!!! I need to get a life, I know.
After much thought which is the reason for this blog, I realized that its main purpose is to express myself. Because if there is something I love, is to re-read what I thought at another time and match myself. At first glance it is a collection of random things, and honestly, it is what it is. He has since written without much sense, unfinished danby ice maker stories, opinions danby ice maker on series, fangirleo to count things that happened to me sympathetic. And honestly, I do not understand I'm gastándome to write this if nobody will ever read, but good.
2013 (45) February (6) August (2) July (5) June (7) May (12) April (3) March (6) February (4) Kiseki no BALLOONS. Is there Someone danby ice maker that you wish you would just bump ... What I cared

No comments:

Post a Comment