Saturday, October 5, 2013

Back to the cream - Place the mango in a blender and blend until fluffy etažiranje cream. Add curd,


Well, maybe a little etažiranje poizlagah that will do it in 60 seconds, but I promise etažiranje it will be very fast. And a lot cleaner than regular fruit carnage that organize their most people with this delicious but dastardly fruit-mango. And not to wind your efforts in practice would make it a delicious and easy cream is a real hit with my pet graduates mostly snack. Quick cream with mango and curd
Ingredients: 1 pc. Mango larger 150g unsalted cottage cheese 3-4 tablespoons thick yogurt etažiranje or soft to taste 3 tablespoons yogurt oatmeal, pre-soaked in a little warm water and drained well 1 tablespoon flaxseed, finely minced 1 teaspoon canola oil Preparation: The fruit must be ripe and slightly soft to the touch, but should not be despised or dark spots, because then the stone lint around your flesh and become unpleasant to eat. How to peel and cut the mango - just buy a marvel of technical progress, which greatly facilitates the removal of the stone. But before I got this, I also make a good sharp knife, so if you find a similar widget-invest in it, if not, then just choose a good knife for the purpose.
Place the mango and cut away with a knife along both sides of the stone. Stone of the mango is flat and long, composed of many thick pile. I advise to trim a little away from her and then knock down the fruit nearby, otherwise you may pinch those barbs. Use the image below as a guide and cut the lines on both sides of the pit with a knife.
Get two two parts and a central section with a stone, you just have to carefully cut and otberete etažiranje only fruit part. Hold the palm side piece and a small knife make a grid of lines in opposite directions. Unclear, but the photo below to see what I mean I hope so because very features were not visible before the next step. Then grasp and turn upside down the whole cortex, thus smaller pieces will pop up. Like this
Back to the cream - Place the mango in a blender and blend until fluffy etažiranje cream. Add curd, milk, oats and flaxseed. Add canola oil (vegetable, cold pressed oil that has a neutral taste). The purpose of fat is to improve etažiranje the utilization of valuable substances from the nuts, but in general can be omitted if you do not wish to use it. Run the blender etažiranje for a few seconds until everything is homogenized.
I love mangoes. Indeed fibers are less troublesome, but the flavor is great. Opitami I will make your kremche. For me there is a reward for you, come to get it :) Reply Delete
Å, unique as always! I have the great honor to reward / finally do something that I can thank you for your invaluable advice / - http://pipilotki.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-post_29.html Tseluvkiiiiii! PS I was very glad that you're "vodenichkoyadka" :))) Reply Delete
Eleksirche, Mina, and both of you by the hand I'm waiting too! Should know before etažiranje Mojito not eat something useful :-) Jani if you catch a mango in time you will see that there will be any fiber-you just have to learn to know when it is mature without being overripe (always praise me the rich vocabulary and alone you can see ;-)). I hope you like kremche. Thanks for the prize! With great pleasure I will accept it, for me is a great honor! Kate, you're so sweet! Thank you! I also was happy to beat "in you" and enjoy the beautiful tables, gentle mood in the air and the wonderful recipes. Milenka, thank you very much for the prize! I'm touched! etažiranje You did a lot of things, and you've learned, what now cook, cook. Then the beach will knit swimwear. Then there is to nagrazhdavameee th me, I to you and back again in kokteylche. Happy grannies sluts will we. For lunch one gizzards in rural as not to lose the connection to my homeland of those beaches you there. Ziche, very pleasant surprise and I'm deeply honored! Thank you for the award and for the wonderful words to share it with me! You're still one of my favorite ladies-kulinarki. Reply Delete
DIY (22) Baby food (24) Jewelry and Accessories (6) Cookies (15) Vegan and raw (9) Vegetarian Dishes (21) Easter (3) Kids Games and Projects (7) Small cakes (14) About Me (2) Snacks (15) Health (26) Games with prizes (3) Christmas (9) Christmas Cookies (6) Beauty and Style (1) My Parties (8) Drinks (6) Start (1) Main Dishes (24) Holidays (18) Appetizers and gaskets (10) Recipes (143) Salads (4) Pies jewelry (5) Sweet (68) Soups (5) Therapeutic games and activities etažiranje (1) Pasta (23) Cakes (28) Dishes without eggs ( 20) Meat Dishes (11) Fish Dishes (3)
2013 (20) August (

No comments:

Post a Comment