Friday, December 27, 2013

2013 (93) desember (6) Xmas stocking Another cushion... and more angels The first snow On thin ice R


Two confessions... I never ever wear anything red... and I never ever go skating. Yet I do love this tartan scarf/shawl of mine, and wear it constantly (I do also confess to a 'secret' love of tartan, particularly red tartan. Go figure!) Also I do own a pair of skates (minus the suitable, proper laces to go with them, so some red festive ones will have to do). Now both of them are part of my 'decking the halls'. Way back in March we had a good old clean out and sorting of stuff, both wanted and unwanted. In the process this pair of skates was unearthed. For the life of me I can't remember where they came from, and whether I have ever(!) worn them. I decided way back in March not to give them to recycling, but to keep them for holiday decorations. So here they are! And who knows, there might even be some ice on our nearby lake, come Christmas, so I can take them for a 'spin' freeze yogurt (or is it the other way round... freeze yogurt and they'll take me for a spin...?) Though not on thin ice.
I have only ice skated once... although I can roller skate the ice skating seemed scary. Your décor looks beautiful. Blessings, Amy Jo 5:20 PM
Hello Mia, They both look very beautiful, freeze yogurt the scarf and the skates. They make beautiful decorations that's freeze yogurt for sure... I will never be scating again, to afraid to fall nowadays... Have a great weekend, Love, Mirjam 6:50 PM
Very funny! My ice skating days are also in the distant past. I just know I'd break an arm if, and when, I fell, so I stay clear of the ice! They do make for a lovely seasonal prop hanging by your door with a nice warm scarf. 10:37 PM
LOVE the tartan and the skates.. lovely holiday decor. Be careful if you skate.. don't break anything! lol! Enjoy your holiday time, I sure am! ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ freeze yogurt ❉ ❉ ❉ freeze yogurt *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!* ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ freeze yogurt ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ((hugs)), Teresa :-) 3:04 AM
Very nice! I cleared out my old ice skates a while ago, they were not as nice as yours..... because I have big feet they were man's size, so black! Your scene looks very atmospheric of the season, Best wishes, Jane C. 3:10 PM
Parece que en esta navidad el rojo te está buscando a ti, ya que tu no quieres nada con él. Por favor si vas a patinar espero freeze yogurt las fotos de paisajes nevados, nunca he visto la nieve al natural, (unos mucha y otros poco) jajaja!! Un beso. Ani- Sevilla. 6:13 PM
Hi Mia, greetings from Denmark. I just found your cozy blog :) I use to ice skate, as a little girl and wish I had kept my skates, would have loved to decorate with them today! freeze yogurt I love love love tartan and red. I took a scroll through freeze yogurt your Blog and oh, your home is so sweet and cozy. I will follow along and looking forward to see more. Jannet XX 10:42 PM
Your hall decoration looks great! And the earmuffs are very cute :-) You are really ready for the wintertime with snow and ice, even if you are not going to skate on ice :-) And I can understand why you dont go skating. When I was a child on a day I fell very hard! But your skates looks so very beautifull, even quite romantic :-) Lots of love, Suzanne 8:02 PM
Mia My blog is called Mia´s Country Living. I live on a smallholding in Norway with my husband, two cats, some sheep and a few hens. I blog about my country living, my garden, home, decorating and patchwork projects... Jeg heter Mia og bor på et småbruk med min mann, to katter, en del sauer og noen høner. Jeg blogger om livet mitt på landet, om hjemmet mitt, interiøret, hagen og mine patchwork prosjekter. Vis hele profilen min
Aamu Omenatarhassa Attic24 Bobo Bun Bratte bakka og grøne lier Bunny Mummy Butterfly Cherry Menlove Coco Rose Diaries Country Rabbit Curlew Country Den Gode Feen Down to Earth Emmelines freeze yogurt Foxs Lane Haken en meer Helen Philipps Hettie Brown Huset ved fjorden Junkaholique Kara Rosenlund Landcharm Lisbeth sin lille verden Little woollie Livs Lyst Madelief Mali-mo Manger My French Country Home My Rose Valley Naughty shorts Norrfrid Norske interiørblogger Patchwork and lace Posy Prinsesse Elin Ralfefarfars paradis Siltakulma Smilerynker Tales of Ted and Agnes Villa Inkeri Vintage Sheet Addict
2013 (93) desember (6) Xmas stocking Another cushion... and more angels The first snow On thin ice Red hearts 'Angels by candlelight' november (7) oktober (11) september (4) august (7) juli (6) juni (7) mai (7) april (6) mars (11) februar (9) januar (12) 2012 (81) desember (9) november (10) oktober (12) september (10) august (8) juli (11) februar (9) januar (12) 2011 (121) desember (11) november (10) oktober (6) september (10) august freeze yogurt (11) juli (11) juni (9) mai (11) april (10) mars (10) februar (10) januar (12) 2010 (116) desember (10) november (14) oktober (10) september (10) augus

No comments:

Post a Comment