Thursday, December 5, 2013

Betty, I am amazed not only your skills, but also your creativity! Thank you from the heart to the


Classic finish to a sophisticated and festive dinner is to offer sirena.Nezavisimo of their selection as our individual taste, they are served with dried fruit or fresh grozde.Predlagam you somewhat unconventional way to garnish the plate with cheese.
* 100g walnuts polamatic lightly browned enough to release fragrance * 250g dried figs, chopped * '50 dried apricots, cut into large pieces * '60 cranberries * 100g soft dates, cut in half * '50 dried soft plums, cut into 3-4 pieces * 2 tablespoons brandy * 1 tablespoon * honey Pinch cinnamon cloves * rosehip
Preparation: 1.Smelete walnuts and place in a bowl. 2. Grind together all the fruits. 3.Dobavete nuts, cinnamon and cloves, also uiskito.Pusnete several times to turn the mixture. 4.Izvadete with wet hands shape into cones ukresete shelled by imagination. Note that the decoration can do sitting and while you relax and possibly throw an eye on a movie or waiting to rise cake .....
Tags: Christmas Calendar, honey, walnuts, figs, prunes, dried cranberries, dates, pistachios
Betty incredible offer! Again! Great idea, and in combination with cheese is simply unique! How amuse me with murine stories :). I'll keep that in mind :). Beautiful Sunday from me! Reply Delete
Betty, I am amazed not only your skills, but also your creativity! Thank you from the heart to the positive emotions that fill me for a month now! Merry Christmas and health for you and your family! Once again, thank you! Eves nice week my Nora Delete Reply
Guys, thank you very much! So much because of me, I saw your words! Ilian, I'm glad that you had heraselo my offer! Nori, Levy, Fedora, polamatic Ilianka, Petya, Veni, Ellie, heartfelt hugs! Danny, Candy-all have a home in a squirt-I IMI in Sofia one, but at home-2 polamatic and my youngest known hideouts :-) Nice, cheerful and beautiful holidays I wish you and your families! Reply Delete
Bravo, Betty, great offer and will be happy with a take-if not now for the holidays, I think that the idea cheese served in this form for any holiday is appropriate if you simply need to change the format ;-) Thanks again and wonderful new week! Reply Delete
Ah, those favorite soft cheeses me again seduced eye here Okay, I'm stock for the holidays, I thought that only soothes gaze fixed on may also enjoy magnificent Christmas tree! Very playful this with the mouse! Betty astonishing me with your every post, and especially when it could make them, photograph and prepare, you must take your daaalga Christmas vacation, Blessed art thou :)! Happy Holidays! Reply Delete
Rosie, thank you for the nice words! It would be nice to have a vacation, but I go to work, go home, prepare dinner and lunch for prospective daughter and I start with the cupcakes ... Crazy fatigue will ... :-) Happy Holidays to you! Reply Delete
There was my favorite time of the winter! The upcoming Christmas, beautiful, shining, polamatic silvery, smiling child with sparkling eyes, warm re ...
The recipe polamatic for these baklava I have a decade ago by a kolezhka.Oshte then it did not save the recipe, then searched the in. ..
Bety Dobrich, Bulgaria Tasty Betty Welcome to my culinary blog and thank others. My name is Bianca, but they all tell me Beti.Obicham to cook, but mostly I like to prepare and torti.Shokoladat my strast.Obicham to paint and now combines polamatic both uvlecheniya.Ucha with pleasure polamatic "Loading" of everything beautiful around us, in flavors are nali.V this blog Chez try to introduce you to my delicious ideas. Recipes that suggest you are prepared and photographed by me. Some of them I know from my mother and grandmothers, others polamatic are from various cookbooks, polamatic magazines or shows, interpreted polamatic by men.Tsvetovete my smell and aromas make me imagine colors. I hope in my suggestions to find delicious meals and tempting pastries. Hope you dopadne.Nadyavam to infect polamatic you with my entusiazam.Shte glad to your comments. View my complete profile
English Christmas cake - Christmas Calendar - Day 21st
2013 (115) December (4) November (5) October (4) September (13) August (11) July (10) June (10) May (13) April (15) March (13) February (10) January polamatic ( 7) 2012 (90) December (25) November (6) October (3) September (8) August (4) July (8) June (5) May (4) April (8) March (8) February (3) January (8) 2011 (105) December polamatic (25) Merry Christmas! English Christmas cake Christmas pudi

No comments:

Post a Comment