Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The next day I shaped tree. Each consists donut making machine of two or three cakes. For the base,


And Christmas and New Year welcome guests in our table and had to be stunning. So that guests not only like serving, but also (and rightly determine the sister of a friend) to "cry with delight." Well, effective end of the menu, I could not think. The good thing about this dessert is that relatively easy to do (myself posha catch for the second donut making machine time), and if we exclude the fact that for an hour was smeared from ear to ear in a green glaze preparation is scary good.
Christmas tree made of carrot cake prepared in muffin trays, recipe Joe LoTsitsero of Cake Decorating for Dummies, and are covered with Swiss protein-oil glaze. And the idea of decoration is blogging Vegan Yum Yum and BitterSweet. As I understand it can be used any on a baking dish, and I read somewhere that you can decorate inverted donut making machine waffle cone ice cream. If you prepare a dessert for Christmas, I think I can decorate trees with small candies donut making machine or chocolate pearls.
For carrot donut making machine cake (measurements given are half dose - 6 servings) 1 cup flour, sifted 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1 cup sugar and 1 1/2 cups ground carrots 3/4 cup yogurt 2 eggs
I never imagined I would make carrot cake - I've donut making machine always thought of the old joke about Rabbit Bayeux, who every day asked Baba Bear cake carrot and finally donut making machine when she made cakes, Rabbit Bayou said: "It sucks , right? ". But as I had set my finger on something I do not stop. So, boil your oven to 180 degrees and namaslih forms muffins. I mix in a bowl the dry ingredients and gradually began to add the carrots, yogurt and eggs. The objective of this task is to mix the best products and not crashed, so it took me a long time. I spilled the mixture in the form and I baked for 30-40 minutes. I took cupcakes and let cool. I went to the refrigerator.
The next day I shaped tree. Each consists donut making machine of two or three cakes. For the base, evening up the top of a cake and turn it in the narrowest part up. For the top I used a second cake, and the top again zaravnih and bottom "podostrih" to form a cone. 've Mounted with a toothpick. (For a tree with three cakes used two bases and a peak that I've mounted a wooden skewer). I kept clippings cupcakes.
Prepared the glaze: a water bath and stirred donut making machine for proteins with sugar wire until the sugar is fully melted (the aim is to pasteurize the protein, which took place at a lower temperature than is required donut making machine to melt the sugar). I went to the mixer - for about five minutes brought the mixture of hard snow. Reduce the level of the mixer and began cube on cube add the oil. Broken down into a smooth donut making machine mixture (the mixture at one point I do not look smooth but fortunately be fine with a little stirring, and I realized that this is normal). Colored with some green paint, it seemed to me a little chartreuse, so I added a little blue - it became the color "ocean", then dab with a little yellow and brought decent green.
I put every tree on the cutting board, so I rotate it. I filled my posha with butter and a star tip, and I started at the bottom, I shaped branches of the tree as with every dab lightly posha download. Pokey little work, but really is not aerobatics in the decoration donut making machine and achieved great effect.
You are commenting using your Twitter account. donut making machine (Log Out / Change)
Liked on Facebook donut making machine Search: Pages About Me glance - content in Photos "Fantasies" with fondant Categories 1. Soups (3) 2. Starters (12) Salads (4) cold (5) Hot (5) 3. Key (40) without meat (13) mince (4) chicken (8) fish (4) beef, pork, lamb (7) 4. Desserts (36) Cakes (10) Creams and puddings (3) Sweet (9) Cakes (13) 5. Pasta (16) Pies (1) Pasta (4) Bread (3) 6. Drinks (2) Alcohol (1) Alcohol (1) Other (4) Uncategorized (6) Most popular chocolate chip cookie aka chocolate chip cookies lava cake or chocolate souffle just Decorated gingerbread cookies donut making machine Happy Holidays Christmas muffins easiest and delicious recipe donut making machine for scallops almost "French peasant donut making machine cake" and my first virtual prize classic French duck with orange tiramisu in almost donut making machine original recipe tortillas Espanola or omelet with potatoes Light lemon mousse donut making machine Tags
Eat.Learn.Europe Austrian cuisine American cuisine Asian cuisine bacon biscuits beans puff pastry Bulgarian cuisine dinner fast wafer grapes knuckle eggnog expanded rice rabbit breakfast Spanish cuisine Italian cuisine cocoa cake mince mashed potatoes maple syrup cake cream soup Kristalina pears lemons vine leaves of macaroni oven Gingerbread medovik Mexican cuisine places carrots seafood mousse muffins German cuisine walnuts rice pasta chicken parmesan chicken me

No comments:

Post a Comment