Monday, December 30, 2013

I am a hardcore hobby photographer residing in Drevsjø in Engerdal. In this blog I present photos f


I am part of the organizing committee of Ferdinand Ice Festival 2014 (FIF) and where we are carrying a lot of things. The shotguns with ideas and suggestions and when you also are surrounded by a bunch of JA-people are so much fun!
We decided early on to create a "teaser" or two to FIF and went running. potkrovlja Gunnar Sømåa Birken Feldt Ferdinand motor liked the idea, but felt that we had to have a proper car on! Vips then there came an Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione delivered Drevsjø and filming could start. We had a story ready and rough edited slightly, but sent all the material to a certain Daniel Solbakken, and damn that guy can edit!
Related
Send me the link to the new posts by email.
I am a hardcore hobby photographer residing in Drevsjø in Engerdal. In this blog I present photos from my last large and small photo tours. I try to be a versatile photographer shooting a lot of things, but in recent years there has clearly been a lot of Northern Lights, bilportretter and portraits, feel free car and people together for a little fun environment. When I have the time and inclination do I also love nature and landscape images, but not as often as before. I've become so picky about the light ... I'd love to photo assignments, I think they're fun ;-)
8C alfa romeo audi porsche audi tdi aurora beetle bilfoto bilportrett motorsport bubble bug buick Camaro chervrolet Competizione corvette potkrovlja Drevsjø Engerdal f600 Femundløpet Femundløpet Femundtunet Ferdinand Ice ferdinand ice festival ferdinand motor Fisker Karma fjellgutusjøen mountain road full moon haugan Photo Hovden rink carver Isterfossen john player king promontory goldeneye lamborghini Lars Monsen Siberian jay tween the Milky Way morning mood motor historic night photo aurora aurora photography Norwegian stroller club NSK opera orion black grouse black grouse potkrovlja orrhøne orrleik oslo porsche 944 Precon Capercaillie hen whooper checkpoint Drevsjø sunset split bus starring sparklers subaru wrx mud grouse crane vintage volkswagen potkrovlja Vurrusjøen vurrusjøen iceway Vurrusjøen Ice Way vw


No comments:

Post a Comment