Saturday, June 28, 2014

Join 1,203 Other Followers


Home Who am I? Recipes popular recipes turkey be&sco and chicken dishes Hack Soups Lasagna, noodle and pasta dishes Marine and Fish Dishes Desserts and cakes Turntables, waffles and pancakes be&sco Cheese, be&sco Bread and Appetizers Bread Cookies and candy molar Side dishes and sauces Other popular
When I lived in Sweden I fell many products in Iittala tag. Not started at Gustavsberg, just outside Stockholm, is the outlet of Itta included. Now have so wonderfully beautiful bowls by Iittala in logo Kastehelmi.
The cake I'm going to give this recipe not particularly be&sco pretty and fits not now these bowls - but is it good! When I was little I was half prepared regularly, it was caramel (who did not?) And hjónabandssæla. The pattern I used now is not like the one I used before. In truth, I was not any specific recipe in mind when I baked a marriage happy, to this time, but it was based with the ingredients I had to. Sugar was done (yes, I use white sugar - let me capture! ;)), But I had a bit of muscovado sugar, a bit of brown sugar, a bit of kókosmjöli. I finished all of these bags and I also finished oat meal I had. I could not think of the ratio itself attacked them of what I had. Furthermore, I had thought to use egg in a recipe, although it is not always done in marriage bliss, but forgot. Usually used rhubarb jam of marriage bliss, but I used a mixed beat jam. I slipped it rather blindly into the water with this recipe and was unsure whether she would unfortunately but ... cake was stórgóð!
Oven heated to 200 degrees under and over temperature. Mix all ingredients in a bowl, I like to use my hands, be&sco kneaded into a smooth dough. Kökuform, ca. 30 25 cm, is anointed. Approximately three quarters of the dough is pressed into the form. Jam spread over cookie crust. Then the rest of the dough distributed irregularly over the jam. Bake at 200 degrees for approx. 25 minutes.
Related This entry was posted in Cakes and tagged with coconut hjónabandssæla, Hjónabandssæla with kókosmjöli, hjónabandssæla formula, the formula of marriage bliss by Kitchen Stories. Bookmark the permalink.
I tried this cake the other day, it felt so perfect to get a cake at dinner coffee, but it just failed to induce well! I was so terribly bigtime and thought I had missed something or do not bake it long enough. I was quite sure after the recipe be&sco and when I saw that she was not ready (after the specified baking time) I had it anymore. I thought it was just a slab of butter with oatmeal and jam, not that Krispin and baked through like the picture shows. What could have gone wrong? Could it be that there is something missing ingredient?
Hi Cathy! But whatever it was sad to hear. I have to see the recipe and I can not help but see that it is correct. I actually noticed that I wrote nothing about the butter but I use it rather cold, let it wait for a while after it comes out of the fridge. It is also important to degið knead together by hand, not machine. I just need to bake the cake again and make sure that the proportions are all right! :)
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
Join 1,203 Other Followers
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment