Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Latest articles SAD PLACE IN BAR BAR FINAL SBA / category Bartender of the Year / WITHOUT title / o


An article will follow below ktrorý could many of you read the latest issue of Bar Magazine. As mentioned in the introduction, at first I really did not know what I'm going about this / to many / boring tool to write the bar, so I finally ran his fingers over the keyboard, it was done in twenty minutes. But this is not just a shaker. ice house dallas It's about access, so if you fancy something to it to say, I will be very happy. I want more weighted readers ask that does not belong in the bar where I drew inspiration at all this is not essential. Such bars is unfortunately still with us enough ...
I admit that I went through the body goosebumps when I was given the task to write about the bar this tool. What about just this boring "strainer" can write? The fact that it is used in order to get vyšejkrovaný ice into the glass, in which the beverage ice house dallas is served? After all, everyone knows that bartenders!
Until last Friday, ice house dallas when I visited a cocktail bar in a small Slovak town opened my eyes and showed that it is not so far! I am sure that this is not the only bar in the country, where they have only one wretched strainer obscure dust thrown in the corner somewhere and when you buy it paid no attention, because it can not be used at all and do not realize its importance. But buying it because it is part of the bartender set, so logically one of the basic bar equipment. Why then not used? Why then gets to drink poor ice and allowed visitors the opportunity to experience real quality? The use of one-piece bar tool can often hide a holistic approach to guests and access to the very own. In such a process the sale of drinks is lost any respect for the craft to be properly taught. There is all the difference whether I'm going to make money, or should I move my main objective bar and myself into a different level. The plane of quality and accountability. Tell yourself that why we do this, and so I have a bar full of people and it's still one, too shallow and professional point of view worthy of ridicule. And also the excuse that I do not have enough ice in today's time on adjusted quality untenable. Alone I have a clear conscience, so that we are nearly 10 years ago started in Nitra as well. We had a small ice maker which produced a measly 45 kg of ice in 24 hours and the unexpected interest in mixed drinks his capacity simply ice house dallas was not enough. It took us less than a year when we bought a new, able to produce three times as much. Since then, the ice from the shaker ice house dallas getting into stranger's Cup and I had to buy another five strainer.
I am interested ice house dallas in one more technique that I even saw a video on some of the competition, but also in real bar environment. If the bartender makes a brief cocktail and it must be after vyšejkrovaní pour into glass without ice - overwhelmingly ice house dallas in-shape. Bartender after vyšejkrovaní Boston shaker, or Tin & Tin shaker insert a blank portion, ie one with which he held in his / sometimes even sweaty / hands to where it has a drink and thus prevent overflow of ice in a glass. It has me really ice house dallas sad ...
As can be seen, the use of bar strainer indicates very much. Strainer is not worth much. You simply used properly and I believe ice house dallas it's worth it for the very pleasant inner feeling ice house dallas and the joy of work that I had and I when we bought a new ice maker ...
I would like to ask of the naco specifically sluzi julep strainer, when we see quite often used in the mix GLASS classic Hawthorne ice house dallas strainer or respectively com its advantages for Type "stirovanych" drink? Why do we fail to see behind the bar several types Strainer ... It's the ignorance of exzistuju other species or be satisfied ice house dallas with what we have?
I confess that I never never any study not feel whether it is meaningful only different types of strainer on different types of drinks. Except of course sieve to double strain. Therefore, I write only my opinion. As to the Julep strainer, I guess you know that the original is uploaded into the stranger's Cup, to be his mouth did not get ice. Now they are used to mixing GLASS is in my opinion it's gonna handle well, it looks good and has a style. Of course, this also depends on the size of the mixing glass, for some, it may be small julep strainer. For example, when throwing what is pouring from one container / mixingglassu or Tina / to another, I like the strainer ice house dallas without ice house dallas tabs, which can be deployed "obliquely" to be part of cutting inside and handle TRCi out. It's good because of the other vessel was decanted it back better than when you got a cell often covered Hawthorne strainer. Otherwise, it is also true that the more the masses zaujimasi and Brighter strainer, team prefer to use it - it's the way the rest of the bar tools. However, they feature all the same - prevents the use of ice that never jam getting into stranger's Cup.
Latest articles SAD PLACE IN BAR BAR FINAL SBA / category Bartender of the Year / WITHOUT title / or short story instead of status /. ORDINARY BARTENDER Search Search: Archives June 2014 (1) May 2014 (3) April 2014 (1) March 2014 (1) February 2014 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment