Sunday, June 29, 2014

Recipe: 1 posts leaven (ca. 12 g) 5 dl cold water 1-3 carrots (depending ice cream commercial on si


Home Who am I? Recipes popular recipes turkey and chicken dishes Hack Soups Lasagna, noodle and pasta dishes Marine ice cream commercial and Fish Dishes Desserts and cakes Turntables, waffles and pancakes Cheese, Bread and Appetizers Bread Cookies and candy molar Side dishes and sauces Other popular
I'm still recovering from my time difference from New York trip. It is never a matter of flying "back in time" to the United States but worse when flying home. I sleep badly and is something semi beyond me because of it. For example, I baked a tremendous good cake today - or it would be very good if I had not forgotten the eggs! I'm still going to make this cake again this very night. I took the cake out of the oven namely half back when I discovered the egg loose (do not trust that she would be fine without the egg), tasted it and my husband ice cream commercial what it was tasty! However, I also baked brauðbollur today successfully processed extremely well. I took them with my coffee ice cream commercial to grandparents. Grandfather said he never received such good brauðbollur before. I take quite aware that my grandparents talk Maybe such good care of my dishes because I am a grandchild ice cream commercial of the truth, I was also extremely proud of bread buns today. :) They were exceptionally good and juicy, apples and carrots do so much for them. As I used the wheat in the blue packets from Kornax but is specially ice cream commercial designed bread baking and I think it makes all the bread much lighter, softer and better. It's neat about these buns that they can be cold Hefa overnight in the fridge and hang them in the oven in the morning and feast on freshly baked bread and juicy cups for breakfast. Today I did not, however, but I had the dough just results are pretty stunning at room temperature for one hour and it was very good.
Recipe: 1 posts leaven (ca. 12 g) 5 dl cold water 1-3 carrots (depending ice cream commercial on size), which corresponds to 2.5 dl of grated carrots 2 apples, which corresponds to 3.5 dl of grated apples 2 tbsp oil 2 tbsp honey (liquid ) 2 tsp salt 3 dl Durum flour from Finax about 1 kilo blue Kornax wheat
The water is placed in a bowl and mix yeast with water with a whip. Carrots ice cream commercial and apples are peeled, cleaned and rough sets out gerblönduna. Next, oil, honey and salt added and left waiting in nokkarar minutes. Finally Durum wheat flour added and kneaded together in the hands or machine until the dough has become smooth. The plastic ice cream commercial film is placed over or tea bowl and let dough results are pretty stunning in the fridge overnight (or for one hour at room temperature). Oven set at 225 degrees and baking plate dressed baking paper. The dough is placed on the plate and flat out evenly to all edges. Then cut the dough into squares with a sharp knife or a pizza eldhúshníf.
Then inserted here and there in degið with a fork. Cookware placed over the plate and leave the results are pretty stunning 20-30 minutes. Subsequently, baking the plate in an oven and baked at 225 degrees ice cream commercial for about 20 minutes. One baking plate provides about 20 brauðbollur.
Email (required) (Address never made public) ice cream commercial
Powered by WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment