Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I always want what I can not have! Tales Got any misery ... Big Big World Un espresso pour moi drea


It was the fall of September home ice machine and the lake on the road, I entered quietly and shook his lamp. He waited for hours in my conscience, cooked the coffee and offered me a donut. And my angel says: "I'm really home ice machine looking forward to when I have a son I will not be alone!" and then the door slammed my angel white that's home ice machine true people! it was, I know! This is the city, this is the love of the city, in which trumpets buzzing, where smog is blow this town and there you when you turn on the light, home ice machine and you see the soul ?! And the silence ... and silence ... I am in the position of chair and opened the newspaper home ice machine al I leaned back, the phone rang, I prayed to heaven do not call me !! And "Charles feel sorry for you ... Charles always call when you bite desire" You do not desire more please I gave my soul and I stayed! This is the city, this is the love of a city in which trumpets buzzing, where smog is blow this town and there you know when to turn on the light and you see the soul ?! She called in the spring just after she was happy she got to the seventh annual incidentally praised the new songs, and just like the way she said she knew that for her and that she was so not worth for me ... and no longer called .. . never ... It was the fall of September and the lake on the road I walked quietly and shook his lamp he waited for hours in my conscience, cooked the coffee home ice machine and offered me a donut and my angel says: "I'm really looking forward home ice machine to when your son me neces to be alone! " And then the door slammed my angel white and I gave my soul, and I have been ... This is the city, this is the love of a city in which trumpets buzzing, where smog blow this is a city, and there you know when to turn on the light and you see ... the city ...
"If you do your everyday life seems poor, do not accuse her; accuse yourself. Tell yourself that you are not poet enough to call forth its riches; because for the one who creates, home ice machine there is no poverty, no poor, indifferent place" - Rilke
I always want what I can not have! Tales Got any misery ... Big Big World Un espresso pour moi dream Do not miss this kiss Vascijelu night watching the sky ... Against all odds the Who knew I'll try to kiss you and you act stupid ... Wonderwall Melancholy Storm Josephine EARTHSDAY Do not you feel like crying? Do not you ever flight home ice machine nobody drag your spirit down Alessandro Safina - Luna TOTO - Hold the line! After dark Giza None of us are free
Prince of Perversia hadzinica Public Relations home ice machine (Pablik rilejšnc) Backpacker Joie de Vivre PAGE 212 Zijan-daughter Crazy logician and Mushroom meaning is hard to be nice Saving an Angel ... Lapsus memoriae thin NIT pahuljaa under the same sky declarative sentence :) From spite donkey crepe Civutski garden Am tits paddles, but I gut'o boats. more ...


No comments:

Post a Comment