Sunday, January 18, 2015

In my family the carnival always had an important place - it was paid a lot of thinking, planning,


Recipes and articles Salt Small snacks hawaiian shaved ice and spreads Soups and stews Meat & Poultry hawaiian shaved ice Fish and Seafood hawaiian shaved ice Vegetables and side dishes Pasta and Rice Salads Other (salty) Sweet Biscuits and small snacks muffins, creamy hawaiian shaved ice desserts Cakes Pastries and bread Fried dough Miscellaneous (sweet) Beverages Miscellaneous Travel Athens Vienna Istanbul hawaiian shaved ice Copenhagen London Archive Top Christmas recipes Chocolate whiff of the exotic French cuisine for almost half an hour Jamie Oliver Simply Spruce Story Edible Gift box with biscuits Light My favorite food Recipes from the US and UK Salty Sweet What for lunch? Traditional Recipes Vegetarian and vegan for party Portfolio About Me Media Contact RSS
In my family the carnival always had an important place - it was paid a lot of thinking, planning, energy and time. When I was little, every year I had a chance to turn into something else. Indian gentleman hawaiian shaved ice in tails (that year made me very angry that my cousin was a lady in a luxurious dress - we were "a couple" and is supposed "boyfriend" ...), several versions of a clown, alien, one in high school and even a skeleton (otherwise I do not like this "spooky" masks), only ever: princess. And for this I was (as well as their very force Cinderella, Snow White and other princesses in children's carnival parades) heart yearned ... My mom would always say: "Come hawaiian shaved ice on, then there will be a bunch of princess, let me think of something else." I've come up to me something else and each year it would be a great mask. Baba would accept a sewing machine and a few days and after a few test "session" there would be a beautiful mask. There they are, and now even the babe in the loft (to you from Dubrovnik to the attic, but as we always called "loft" it was inconceivable to write babin attic), there are from the time when the grandmother sewed for my mom and uncle ( ie. an uncle), and then for me, and now it uses for my little brother (this year's charleston girl). Here and there, and dresses see the light of day because someone always remember that the babe Ina has everything and every couple of years experience hawaiian shaved ice again their five minutes .... As it should. hawaiian shaved ice
As for me, this year none of masks - waiting for two exams - one larger than the other. On the table two piles of books, reduce the inhuman low speed. They look at those myself, I looked at them and so ... I guess I'll get rid of them by the end of the month. For two years I tell myself how to sit on a bus and go for a day to see what he looks like a carnival in Venice, but not to do so. Later we will be sorry for what I did.
Last year, because it cheerfully. It was just like in Venice, but it was more than good. The theme was fun times Marina Držića and I finally got a chance to be at least somewhat similar to the princess. On this occasion, if you reading this, and probably hawaiian shaved ice will, publicly enticing you to understand that my only childhood trauma that she has caused (to which I was a princess in a carnival) last year reached the end
Thus, the closest thing this year I came masks were these donuts .... I have to admit that they were worthy of consolation. I was a bit frightened doing anything with them should "be hawaiian shaved ice careful you do not burn out, beware that there does not remain raw, do not let the oil from spraying, make sure you have a yellow rim ...", but in the end there was no problem. hawaiian shaved ice I guess it beginner's hawaiian shaved ice luck.
This is an old recipe from an ancient family cookbook but this time I made a small modification. Otherwise we do back in the cookbook have "pokladnice 1" and "pokladnice 3". What happened to the "pokladnice 2", hawaiian shaved ice why does the cookbook called pokladnice when we all call donuts hawaiian shaved ice and why do we have this number. hawaiian shaved ice 3 when we just "pokladnice 1" are mysteries that have no answer ...
1) Put the yeast to rise (in more detail about it: here) 2) Melt the butter 3) Flour warm (or one minute in the microwave or in the oven a little) hawaiian shaved ice and salt, to put in the melted butter, egg yolks, cukar, milk, rum and risen yeast 4) Beats the mixer (with the one spiral spoons of batter) so long as the peels of spoons - it is 10 to 15min 5) The dough is covered and left in a warm place to rise until the volume increases by almost double 6) dough is placed on a floured surface, razvlja and cut the glass circles hawaiian shaved ice (approx 40 pcs went out the equivalent of 20 donuts) 7) The middle of the circle put a teaspoon mermelade and cover the second round so obrašnjena page comes up 8) finger around a bit impressed and cut donuts with another glass of slightly smaller diameter 9) Arrange them on the flour sprinkled with cloth, cover and let rise in a warm 10) Bake in a lot of oil (if fermented, turn black if the premlako, drink too much oil) 11) Roasted the drain (on a napkin) and sprinkle Staub or vanilla sugar
Note: 1) The original recipe said 25 grams of flour, but it was just too sticky and I'm a little at a time adding flour and finally ended at 40 grams (you can start with 35 for example. And see whether more) 2) They should be baked covered, but that part I did not read the recipe (as usual) and still have to

No comments:

Post a Comment