Thursday, February 20, 2014

2014 (21) February (9) January (12) 2013 (128) December (24) November (10) October (8


I really love to cook and love to try new recipes and devices. stana stepanescu Here you can read my experiences and recipes! So I build myself a collection of all the good things that I make, but also I try to inspire you! Do you have anything made from my site, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Because I am interested stana stepanescu in your findings!! stana stepanescu
Yoghurt Ingredients 450 milliliters Turkish or Greek yoghurt 100g caster sugar 8 ounces vanilla sugar Preparation Mix the yogurt with the sugar and vanilla sugar. Pour it rotates in the ice according to the instructions of your ice machine. Nutritional value for the whole tub of ice cream Calories: 1034 Fat: 15 grams Carbohydrates: 129 grams Protein: 25 grams What I want to say this is soooo easy to make! It is important stana stepanescu that you use yogurt with enough fat in it. You can also ice-fat yogurt, but he is not creamy. By adding fat (eg cream) stana stepanescu is good smooth, but in fact, it is not fat. I think this is just the beginning, because with this basic course you can vary endlessly. In my Kitchenaid ice I have to run. Approximately half an hour Then the frozen yogurt all really delicious. Want a little firmer ice cream, you can still just an hour (or two ... if you ice it gets ...) put in the freezer. If your machine allows you can run straight double portion. Then you immediately sufficient if, for example you have guests or you have an extra stash for the freezer.
Recipe: stana stepanescu Mediterranean stana stepanescu casserole with pangasius fillet
2014 (21) February (9) January (12) 2013 (128) December (24) November (10) October (8) September (11) August (19) July (21) June (18) May (17) Self Limoncello-Part 1 A party! Recipe: Tiramisu meal in a jar Indonesian Recipe: Rendang Recipe: Sambal Goreng telor Recipe: Roedjak Fruit Salad Recipe: Babi soy Mmmm, Pasta Recipe: Pasta Dough Recipe: Yogurt-stroke cream, variations Getting Started Recipe: Frozen Yogurt Ice Recipe: Egg Frying Facebook action welcome


No comments:

Post a Comment