Sunday, February 23, 2014

I had to be patient, but could work today with my Kitchenaid ice. On the Internet I have and very e


I really love to cook and love to try new recipes and devices. Here you can read my experiences and recipes! So I build myself a collection of all the good things that I make, but also I try to inspire you! Do you have anything made from my site, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Because I am interested in your findings!!
I had to be patient, but could work today with my Kitchenaid ice. On the Internet I have and very easy recipe yogurt found. Why bother when it can be easy, right? It was to see how the beater to be confirmed ... (you also have to be a little bit technical), but then it was a piece of cake. All I had to do was mix the ingredients, do the ice and spin! (The machine then). When I actually had half an hour to do something for myself and let the machine work for you, but I could not resist to keep watching the yogurt turned into a delicious creamy ice cream. ijscrusher After preparation, the ice has a delicious taste and texture, but it melts pretty quickly (to be eaten immediately, so, gosh annoying). Nope, after tasting I've just done everything in a plastic container in the freezer. Just just checked and the structure is fine now! We are going to so enjoy and delicious dessert! 'm Already looking forward ijscrusher to it!
Recipe: Mediterranean casserole with pangasius fillet
2014 (24) February (12) January (12) 2013 (128) December (24) November (10) October (8) September (11) August (19) July (21) June (18) May (17) Self Limoncello-Part ijscrusher 1 A party! Recipe: Tiramisu meal in a jar Indonesian Recipe: Rendang Recipe: ijscrusher Sambal Goreng telor Recipe: Roedjak Fruit Salad Recipe: Babi soy Mmmm, Pasta Recipe: Pasta Dough Recipe: Yogurt-stroke cream, variations Getting Started Recipe: ijscrusher Frozen Yogurt Ice Recipe: Egg Frying Facebook action welcome


No comments:

Post a Comment