Saturday, February 22, 2014

you mean that shoots the young plants? or the upper


At present, two tough guys my garden at the dock. In addition to the usual garden manitowoc foodservice tiles, manitowoc foodservice I also asked them to lay bricks of old stones. Two bins In it I want to start growing vegetables. What exactly will be placed is not decided yet, but I'd love to grow. Peas
There is little above that peas a la minute picked, shelled and cooked his. As with all legumes after picking the sugars in peas are committed to starch. The fresher, the sweeter they taste so. Just picked peas are a type of candy, I eat them straight from the pod. That you should not overdo it, because you can get a tummy ache, but it is nice.
And then there is another reason why the garden pea high on my wish list. The young shoots of the plant are extremely delightful by a salad. They have a subtle but unmistakable peas-flavored, very sophisticated, and very pleasant. Really sorry that pea shoots are hardly available in the Netherlands. At most, if you're manitowoc foodservice lucky, an organic market. Last year on holiday in Cornwall, I bought them at a country store. Mixed with other young lettuces, mixed with a gentle vinaigrette and enlivened with soft goat was not less than a party salad.
Anyway, let's rather focus on what is there. manitowoc foodservice Peas are indeed the very best immediately manitowoc foodservice from the garden, but the grocer may also be best. In France they are stewed with a generous amount of butter and the heart of a head of lettuce. Who turn makes the peas extra soft and creates a creamy sauce. This dish deserves to be served, such as an appetizer. Separate corridor But who is 100-150 grams sliced smoked bacon bake along with the spring onions, and good crusty bread to eat, can also use it to do again.
Shell the peas (you hold about 700-800 grams over). Was it slahart and cut into strips. Melt 25 g butter in a heavy saucepan and add the spring onions. manitowoc foodservice Sprinkle some salt over, turn the heat to low and simmer 2 minutes fry. Add the peas and lettuce in the pan and pour out the broth. Bring to the boil, put a lid on the pan and cook the peas until tender. This can take between 8 and 15 minutes. Cut the remaining butter into four pieces and stir to form a creamy sauce created by the peas. lettuce broth peas scallion
I read in the morning always enjoyed the recipe section of Janneke Vreugdenhil. And now with the garden theme, I think it's manitowoc foodservice super. Since last year, I also own a vegetable garden. And I think it's great to have my own grown vegetables. manitowoc foodservice Everything tastes so much better than from the store. Nothing can beat that. I am now waiting for the first young Capuchins and the first potatoes. Anxiously Due to the persistent cold is all a bit later. manitowoc foodservice But the Capuchins hang al When the weather is a bit of luck, I can quickly make my capuchin manitowoc foodservice casserole: So you take freshly picked and husked young Capucines, makes delicious mashed potatoes. Fruit an outing manitowoc foodservice with some chopped garlic and lots of curry and salt and pepper and add ground beef because of the (bio) butcher and bake in the minced beef. Then add the young Capuchins, and wok just me. You 'dump' the beef / capuchin mixture in a shallow baking dish. Over there goes the mashed potatoes. That you can create. Instead of butter with creme fraiche The oven for at least half an hour for browning and then with lettuce delicious food!
Once I've eaten pea shoots. I found them at a Rotterdam Toko and I gehieperdepiept aloud in the store! Then never had more luck. Pea shoots are so huge tasty that I'm sure they would catch on, if they would put a little! Into the market manitowoc foodservice in the Netherlands in the right way
you mean that shoots the young plants? or the upper "takken'van the plant? the whole thing is here because already at about waist height, and the first flowers show themselves (both the peas, chick peas and the Capuchins (blue cherry shock).
With little time before I work out, I like to eat a rice salad which I briefly meekook the peas, and smoked mackerel, onions and fresh mint add after pouring. Speaking of fresh peas, ever have I ever made fresh peas soup, what a difference from those winter thick sludge that was! Very light, fresh, manitowoc foodservice really a summer recipe, manitowoc foodservice I believe it was by AH.
Peas in the garden, I would love .... just how much you have to work for 1 1/2 pounds .... I myself have no garden,'ve integrated everything in my garden, like many kinds of berries and herbs. Judy, to get into it, I already large organic fruit (seed-plant harvest) calendar purchased, as I get more space next year .... Hum, that st

No comments:

Post a Comment