Friday, February 28, 2014

My KitchenAid is my great friend in the kitchen. I have saved for a long time and often doubted whe


I really love to cook and love to try new recipes and devices. Here you can read my experiences and recipes! So I build myself a collection of all the good things that I make, but also I try to inspire you! Do you have anything made from my site, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Because I am interested in your findings!!
My KitchenAid is my great friend in the kitchen. I have saved for a long time and often doubted whether the device would be really worth the money but I really had no regrets about the purchase. dumpling machine First, it is truly a jewel in the kitchen. The imperial red color (which dumpling machine I still consider to be the 'original KitchenAid color) I find very beautiful and the design is sturdy and solid. But I'm obviously not buying the device to be nice to being on the kitchen counter. The main course is what you can do with. Initially, the KitchenAid Artisan seems primarily a 'mixer'. By default it comes with a stainless dumpling machine steel bowl, a wire whisk, beater, dough hook, and a pouring shield. With these accessories, you can indeed mix, mixing and kneading and thanks to the pouring dumpling machine shield manage this well without spilling. These are obviously not very complicated tricks, but I think it is in any case very nice to have for example during mixing, so I can perform. Meanwhile other acts my hands free In addition, the KitchenAid expand with useful extras. And yes, these are not cheap, but (what I have experienced to date) or super handy in the kitchen. dumpling machine I also like to see what else is possible and every time something to be desired to have. I go over a lot of savings. Once I have it purchased, I'll be as happy as a child and I really enjoy my new acquisition. In the future there will be certainly KitchenAid dumpling machine accessories added to my blog to my "Kitchen Gadgets".
Recipe: Mediterranean casserole with pangasius fillet
2014 (25) February (13) January (12) Keukentip: Spring form with baking paper Food Blog Swap January 2014 Recipe: Mediterranean casserole with pangasius fillet ... Kitchen Gadget: Kitchenaid, pasta maker Easy side dish Recipe: Couscous with baked vegetables Kitchen Cry: Au Bain Marie ..... Dover sole or Dover sole? Recipe: Baked dover sole Kitchen Gadget: KitchenAid Artisan divine dessert ... or do I have a 'dessert' noe ... Recipe: Crème Brûlée 2013 (128) December (24) November (10) October (8) September ( 11) August (19) July (21) June (18) May (17)


No comments:

Post a Comment