Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Recipe: Mediterranean casserole white mountain ice cream freezer with pangasius fillet


I really love to cook and love to try new recipes and devices. Here you can read my experiences and recipes! So I build myself a collection of all the good things that I make, but also I try to inspire you! Do you have anything made from my site, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Because white mountain ice cream freezer I am interested in your findings!!
I love myself very much pasta and since I myself have made fresh pasta for the first time, I would never go back. One of the first accessories that I also love to supplement my KitchenAid wanted was the pasta maker. Now there are two versions: one for lasagna, spaghetti and tagliatelle and a hollow pasta. Because I like to make lasagne and cannelloni, my preference is (initially) from the first version. This comes with three attachments for the great food. Initially, you can just make sheets with an attachment. If you need pasta sheets, you only have to use it. Attachment Do you want spaghetti or tagliatelle make you screw any of the other attachments on the KitchenAid and then make strings from there. After having kneaded (with the dough hook ;-)), the dough, I went to work. When the dough is ready, you can 'get' the machine. The advantage of this machine compared to a manual pasta machine white mountain ice cream freezer is that you now have both hands free to guide the dough well by the machine. The appliance continues to run. The dough should get you through the machine several times. white mountain ice cream freezer In between each fold it in half. So you get a very smooth dough. Once your dough is smooth white mountain ice cream freezer enough, you can always change the position (small click for small click) and (without folding) to pass through the pasta maker dough until it is the desired thickness. It is clearly stated in the manual how thick your dough should be for certain types of pasta. In the cookbook (which you get from the food) is moreover white mountain ice cream freezer stated in the recipe to which position you must roll the paste. Very convenient, but it also happens exactly. I've also had a time that I wanted to cut the spaghetti but the strings were sticking together, because white mountain ice cream freezer it was not cut properly associated with the thickness. For myself, I have reason on my blog also wrote the recipe to which position the paste should be rolled out then I do not always find. In the manual Make your own pasta seem complicated, but with this 'gadget' it happens. And it's still fun to do too! I think at least. If you want to see it yourself, you just have to look at the video below. I'm still messing around with the sheets and strings that are ready. They are now all over the counter and at the afdruiprekje ... Not ideal. Yet consider buying ... KitchenAid pasta dryer I need to always have something white mountain ice cream freezer to wish ;-)
Recipe: Mediterranean casserole white mountain ice cream freezer with pangasius fillet
2014 (21) February white mountain ice cream freezer (9) January (12) Keukentip: Spring form with baking paper Food Blog Swap January 2014 Recipe: Mediterranean casserole with pangasius fillet ... Kitchen Gadget: Kitchenaid, pasta maker Easy side dish Recipe: Couscous with baked vegetables Kitchen Cry: Au Bain Marie ..... Dover sole or Dover sole? Recipe: Baked dover sole Kitchen Gadget: KitchenAid Artisan divine dessert ... or do I have a 'dessert' noe ... Recipe: Crème Brûlée 2013 (128) December (24) November (10) October (8) September ( 11) August (19) July (21) June (18) May (17)


No comments:

Post a Comment